Which Plaza Inn breakfast time?

We are going the week after Thanksgiving with our first park day on 11/28. I heard that the earliest you can make a reservation is 60 days out, which would have been yesterday, 9/28, but in fact, the reservation calendar didn't include 11/28 until 6:00AM (PST) today, 9/29. Anyway, I managed to grabe a 9:30 AM reservation at Plaza Inn. It seemed like a reasonable time (not so early we risk oversleeping and not so late that we're rushed to eat). Hoping we get a good table where the characters can easily see us. This is our first time doing Minnie's breakfast. Just to confirm, it is a buffet, right? Anything else we should know? Are characters constantly roaming about in the restaurant or are there set times that they come and go?
Yes, it's a buffet. The characters roam around the restaurant and will stop at each table for autographs and pictures. You'll meet Minnie and have a special photo with her on your way in. Have fun! :)

I heard that the earliest you can make a reservation is 60 days out, which would have been yesterday, 9/28, but in fact, the reservation calendar didn't include 11/28 until 6:00AM (PST) today, 9/29.
Just FYI, today is 60 days out from 11/28 (in case you are making reservations for other days as well).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter