Which park could you more easily spend all day in?

Which park could you more easily spend all day in?

• Total voters
We've spent 21 days in Universal in just over 4 years. Every day we've been to both parks. But if I had to choose I'd say Studios because we could do MiB over and over for hours. I'm up to 862125. Looking to max out in December.

It'd be a tough call but I think I'd go with Universal Studios. Feel liek there is more that I could reride throughout the day and walk around to see. I love Simpsons so could hang out in that area for a bit, but the ride woudl be a one or two time thing, and Diagon Alley has a lot to see and I coudl reride Gringotts a lot. Mummy, RRR, MiB, and Transformers I coudl reride all day. Plus got the toher rides and shows.
In IoA the only things I could really reride a lot would be Kong and Spider-Man. I love Hul, FJ, and DC but give me a big heaache/nausea if i reride them much so woudl have to spread them all out a lot. Hogsmeade is good to walk around but not as much to see as DA. I could reride Dudley and Bluto a bit but would only really want to do them during the one period so I was jsut getting wet the one time.
Once Fast and Furious and Nintendo Land especially (if it does go into US) then it woudl be hands down US.

I was watching a TimTracker video recently and was thinking that Toon Lagoon could use a revamp. The area is themed well, but I think changing that large area into something more relevant would sway my vote towards IoA.

I was watching a TimTracker video recently and was thinking that Toon Lagoon could use a revamp. The area is themed well, but I think changing that large area into something more relevant would sway my vote towards IoA.
We laughed about that area because we adults barely knew the characters and the kids were clueless. Might be nice to update. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter