Which park could you more easily spend all day in?

Which park could you more easily spend all day in?

• Total voters

TheConsciousness

Coaster Skeptic
If wait times weren't an issue, which park could you more easily spend all day in? I know some people have their favorite park, but is that the same park that you could spend more time in?

I love both parks, but I always feel like I run out of things to do earlier in IoA. Maybe its because I haven't done Hulk or Dr. Doom's, but USO feels like a full day excursion for me.

How about you?

Definitely IOA. However that could be because I'm more into thrill rides and I'm more inclined to skip the "show" rides like Terminator etc. Also there are some rides there I'd do multiple times such a Spider-man and Dragon Challenge!

US for me. I could ride Mummy and MiB over and over and take breaks in Horror Makeup Show, Terminator, Fast Food Blvd.

In IOA - I love Hulk, but can only do that about twice in a day. I wouldn't want to be wet all day, so at least 2 of the 3 water rides are out. FJ is a once-a-day max ride for me.

For us absolutely no question US. I of A has lots of water rides (as in drenched!!) which are not really our thing. Plus Diagon Alley is so elaborately themed.

I'd lean more towards IOA.

These are the following that I'd do multiple times in the day at IOA:

• Forbidden Journey (My favourite ride of all time, gives me goosebumps every time I ride it no matter how many times)
  • Drago Challenge
  • Jurassic Park River Adventure
  • Popeye's
  • Rip Saw Falls
  • Spiderman
  • Hulk
  • Dr. Doom's
  • Kong
vs. US:
  • Gringotts
  • Mummy
  • Transformers
  • Simpsons
  • Rip Ride Rockit
  • Minions
  • MIB
Although my answer would probably change once Nintendo Land comes in (if it indeed ends up inside UO)

Universal without a doubt. Spent many days there from 8am - 10pm without a break. There's so much we can all do there. It's my favourite park.

With my daughter it's definitely Universal. We could go on the Simpsons and ET 600 times in a row.

I like Gringotts more than Forbidden Journey myself as well.

But if I am alone I think it's IoA. I love Jurassic Park, Spider-Man and Kong. Hulk is also Awesome.

Honestly its pretty even. IOA is my favorite of the two but some of my favorite attractions are at US.

Tough one, after our first visit I would say US
I loved IOA but I could spend hours in Diagon Alley vs Hogsmeade which is my favorite things about Universal (the HP touring)

Easily Studios. My favorite ride, FJ, is in IOA but there are more things I like at US and at this point in my life, I'm more likely to do MIB many times in a row than Dueling Dragons many times in a row. There was a time when IOA took us longer though.

US because Diagon Alley, Diagon Alley, Diagon Alley lol
We just love it
Also we do love the majority of the rides in all of US.

Universal Studios hands down. There seems to be a lot more to do and variety. Also, all the shows I watch are over there: T2 and Horror Make Up. That alone can take an hour since usually by the time you get out of one show, you can walk over, and do the other within 10 minutes, or less. Not only all my favorite rides are over there, but as a single rider, there are a lot more of those over at Universal, which means more fast re-rides of the favorites. Also, while FJ is my favorite WWOHP ride, Diagonalley is far more breathtaking, there's more to explore and do, and it never gets old seeing the dragon breathe fire.

I vote for US. But mostly because we only seem to go in June or July and it's so dang hot. I always feel crazy hot at IoA - I think more of the lines are outside, the rides are outdoors and just in general it feels larger and hotter. Granted it has the water rides and if I were more of a water ride person (I'll go on one or two, but that's it) maybe I would be cooler. US it seems like we are only outside to walk from ride to ride. I love them both and would love to spend all day in both, but US is physically more feasible for me to do from open to close without a pool break.

IoA is my favorite park, but studios would have to win out because they have better overall dining and entertainment and they also have nighttime activities that IoA does not.

Studios, but only because I'm perfectly capable of spending 2 hours wandering around Springfield with a dumb smile on my face.

Questions like this are difficult for me to answer

It's like asking which of my kids I like best

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter