Which 1 Bedrooms Have 2 Baths?

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
Looking to book at DVC trip, taking a friend for DD. We would like to book at 1 bedroom to conserve points but want a second bath so the girls will have more privacy. Can someone please let me know which resorts have 2 baths in the 1 bedrooms?

Another thought is booking 2 studios, though that breaks up our family which I'm not crazy about. Has anyone done this? The girls are too young to stay by themselves so I'd have to stay with them and DH would be alone :( If we did do this, however, will they book you in rooms close together?

Thx!

Looking to book at DVC trip, taking a friend for DD. We would like to book at 1 bedroom to conserve points but want a second bath so the girls will have more privacy. Can someone please let me know which resorts have 2 baths in the 1 bedrooms? Another thought is booking 2 studios, though that breaks up our family which I'm not crazy about. Has anyone done this? The girls are too young to stay by themselves so I'd have to stay with them and DH would be alone :( If we did do this, however, will they book you in rooms close together? Thx!

I know BLT and AKV (kidani). The others I have no clue because we haven't seen inside of them yet.

BLT and AKL-Kidani have 2 baths in the one bedroom non of the others have 2 bathrooms in the 1 bedroom. If you got 2 studios they and put a traveling together on them they may be near each other but it would depend on how the rooms fell. Some resorts believe that one on top of the other is close together although you have to go down the hall to a stairwell or elevator to get to the other room.

I know BLT and AKV (kidani). The others I have no clue because we haven't seen inside of them yet.

Yes pretty sure those are the only two resorts where the 1 BR has 2 bathrooms. If I were you I would definitely go with one of the 1 BRs at one of these resorts rather than 2 studios. I have a thread on the another forum about 1 BR vs 2 studios but my older teen is 18 and can stay in his own room now. No way would I pick 2 studios if my DH and I had to be separated, or my younger kids and I for that matter. You'll also have a full kitchen, washer/dryer, king sized bed, and whirlpool in the 1 BR.

Thx everyone! I would love to get one of the one bedrooms for our upcoming trip, but feel it's going to be very unlikely b/c we just closed on our first dvc contract and are waiting to get our member stuff set up...AND need to travel in late June!

How about a 2 bedroom? Would I have better luck with getting that? I have an iphone app that lets me calculate points and see that OKW, AKL, and SSR have ones that use more points than I'd like but still not horrible considering I'm using some banked points from my new contract that HAVE to be used by the end of July...

Thx!

1BRs are usually the last to be filled. Studios tend to fill first, then 2BRs, and then usually quite a while after both of those are gone 1BRs will fill. Also, you are likely quickly getting to the point where the only thing left will be SSR and possibly OKW if you want more than two or three days.

I would try for a 2 bedroom at OKW or SSR - IMO, they generally seem to be more available than the other resorts.

Travelling with a non-family member, I know that the BWV one bedroom units seem quite small with 2 people having to be in the living room. A second bath would improve things, but when taking a guest I think it would work best to have a 2 bedroom villa.

blt and kidani are the only ones.

we recently had 2 1brs that were next to each other by our request, but we reserved them with that request 11 months out. :thumbsup2 that was at blt and one of the best trips we have had. they were marvelous.

i have asked for rooms close to transportation because of a disability and most resorts will help if they can. boardwalk is the only resort that thinks close to the water canal is close to transportation. :confused3 i guess they think you can jump or swim to the boat as it passes.

Looking to book at DVC trip, taking a friend for DD. We would like to book at 1 bedroom to conserve points but want a second bath so the girls will have more privacy. Can someone please let me know which resorts have 2 baths in the 1 bedrooms?

Another thought is booking 2 studios, though that breaks up our family which I'm not crazy about. Has anyone done this? The girls are too young to stay by themselves so I'd have to stay with them and DH would be alone :( If we did do this, however, will they book you in rooms close together?

Thx!

What do you consider a bath? VGF 1 bedrooms have a vanity, toilet and shower in one room and a vanity and tub in another.

:earsboy: Bill

What do you consider a bath? VGF 1 bedrooms have a vanity, toilet and shower in one room and a vanity and tub in another.

:earsboy: Bill
So do OKW, SSR, BWV, BCV,VWL ...
Jambo is the only 1 bath 1BR that has no additional vanity.

There isn't much available in June at AKV in any category. If you want more than a night or two you will have to consider SSR or OKW. I wanted to use some holding points at AKV in June so I have been watching availability. It's not good at this point. Even Kidani is booked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter