Where's My Suitcase ???? Magic Kingdom continues with some Drama

Looks like a fun day with some pool time and a dance party for breakfast the next day. :thumbsup2

I haven't been on in a while so just catching up. Pat was a tremendous help. With all of the changes and the level of assistance that the travelers needed, Sam(Rosie) and I would have been completely lost and crazy. We really appreciated all of the time she spent with us. All I can say about Wooden Marv is that he has some crooked ears. He did make a few appearances this trip. One of the worst moments was when we were on Spaceship Earth and it stopped. We were stuck backwards heading downwards. We were like that for about 10mins. I can't say that I miss hearing, "Where's my suitcase" or trying to explain where it was. :)

Great update! :)

I try to show the side of this population that makes them soooo special!!:)Their total inhibition at times is so refreshing , when Mike did the TWIST his exuberance was catching and both cm's and Disney guests are caght up in it , it just spreads !! As BIG as a PIA as he could be he is a total delight !!:rotfl2:

Jst wanted to share ..Today my contact from our sponsoring Kiwanis club brought me a patch and a letter Our Aktion club made Distinguished club for 2012-2013 Kiwanian Year, which considering it was our very FIRST year , I am soooooo proud of thm and can't wait to tell them next week at our meeting !!

Great Job:cheer2: You guys do an awesome job with Aktion Club. I know my individuals love participating..

Good Morning all if I can get PB to work I will try another update, but if not I am off for 2 days Monday and Tuesday !!!

Any who we headed back to the World and at Pat's suggestion took the Boat

Must have been an interesting set of circumstances. Pat seems too traditional with touring the parks to take the boat over instead of walking through the different countries??? :confused3 :rotfl:

Jst wanted to share ..Today my contact from our sponsoring Kiwanis club brought me a patch and a letter Our Aktion club made Distinguished club for 2012-2013 Kiwanian Year, which considering it was our very FIRST year , I am soooooo proud of thm and can't wait to tell them next week at our meeting !!

Congrats on the recognition Rosie!

Loving the updates so far! Looks like everyone is having a great time! It looks like Michael really gets into the dancing! :dancer:

Love Via Napoli, and I see some really good choices there! Maybe I need to try the prosciutto and melon pizza??? :idea:

Must have been an interesting set of circumstances. Pat seems too traditional with touring the parks to take the boat over instead of walking through the different countries??? :confused3 :rotfl:

Congrats on the recognition Rosie!

Loving the updates so far! Looks like everyone is having a great time! It looks like Michael really gets into the dancing! :dancer:

Love Via Napoli, and I see some really good choices there! Maybe I need to try the prosciutto and melon pizza??? :idea:

I think Pat was thinking of the "guys" and maybe me who had one in tow walking with his eyes shut !!:rotfl2:
Thanks about the recognition, it feels good to know I am doing something right !!!:goodvibes

Don't tell me you thought that looked appetizing !!!:rotfl2:It tasted great but I thought the proscietta would be in much smaller pieces . I liked the LOOK of Carols much better!!!:goodvibes

Almost forgot , Michael AKA "Twinkletoes " makes more guest appearances as Fred Astaire !!!:rotfl2: I think you would have enjoyed his carrying on Goofy !!!:lmao:

I'm here! A little late, but I'm here! :flower3: Having a great time reading along.

I try to show the side of this population that makes them soooo special!!:)Their total inhibition at times is so refreshing , when Mike did the TWIST his exuberance was catching and both cm's and Disney guests are caght up in it , it just spreads !! As BIG as a PIA as he could be he is a total delight !!:rotfl2:

:dance3:
:love: I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!! :love:

That is FANTASTIC NEWS!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Can't wait to read more popcorn::

I'm here! A little late, but I'm here! :flower3: Having a great time reading along.

:dance3:
:love: I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!! :love:

That is FANTASTIC NEWS!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Can't wait to read more popcorn::

Thanks Blue !!! I have loved all 4 years of doing these trips , each year I seem to do more this year it was 6 :banana:Some are more challenging than others , but we always come away with such stories and after the DRAMA have a good laugh about it :goodvibes
As for the distinguished award , I am just so proud of them !! They just LOVE helping out and it so good to see them out in the community and being accepted for who they are ( VERY special people ):cloud9:

Joining in!!!

It looks like everyone had so much fun at Epcot. :cheer2:

I'm excited to read about your DHS day next!

After Mike's Twisting , we headed fr the bus and to

Some of us waited while others Rode such things as

We realized that with the new DAS system we were WAY behind on our day already and so skipped the LMA show and went to Studio Catering for lunch

We saw The Backlot Tour was open and wait not bad soooo

Under that water was a girl named Kathy who I happened to run into the next day and recognized her !!!:rotfl2: Dryer of course

Loved this Mickey Topiary

How about a Mickey Plane

On towards TSM
and

We had a FP+ for Beauty and the Beast and as we walked over we saw

We got frontish row seats as in those who needed no steps got them :yay:

And the Show begun ( this is Carol's favorite show along with FOTLK)

After TSM we popped into

We then headed out of the park. Our thoughts for the day we miss you GAC !!While we did hit all the major things we wanted to do!! We usually get to see either LMA or Indiana Jones and ride TSM more than once also GMR. We have also fitted in American Idol !! But we will have to learn to settle for less and use the FP+ and DAS wisely ,

Closing pix is a nostalgic one , anyone remember why ?????

If you noticed the messed up order of the pix you get a point for eagle eye ... oops this isn't Glenn's thread:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Rosie I'm jumping in since you are so funny and adorable and friendly!! I can't help but tag along. :)

Awesome reference to Glenn's TR! :thumbsup2

I notice Rosie but will have to see again once I am in front of a computer.

I know BatB was after ToT and Rnr.

This was the beginning of Michael's special day. :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter