Where & When to get discounts for early Dec.?

C&Psmom

Earning My Ears
We are planning our next trip and I am wondering where and when to start looking for discount for the early part of Dec. Hope someone has some information. Thanks in advance!!

You should already be calling them to see if they have any good rates with the Entertainment card, AAA, Loews members, or the Universal Fan Club etc... those are some of the ways to get discounts.

We went the beginning of December last year and called in February or March and got the Entertainment rate of $117 for the HRH and this year we called around the same time and got a Universal Fan Club rate of $99 for standard or $139 club level for the new hotel, RP.

Good luck!

I can't find the Hard rock hotel number and am I calling to soon for end of Jan 2003 to go? if cheaper rates come out at later time or specials, can I change them on our reservations? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter