• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

For Friday:

i-WvGQxz9-Th.jpg
:tink:

Oh good grief, I just checked his website and looked at the crowd calendar. My schedule for park days are all RED except one is green.:headache: I could probably change a few parks around but I have dining reservations on most days.:headache::headache: Does anyone know if his crowd calendar is really accurate?? Maybe I can do park hoppers and do morning at one park and evening at another.

I plan my trips around the crowd calendar at Touring Plans.com Here it is for when I'm there.:

Well, I can't seem to cut and paste it here but my numbers go from 2 -6 out of 10. I've always used it and never been disappointed. Never been to DW on a crowded day since I started using it. I've rarely or never waited more than 20 min for an attraction.

But, that would be hard for you to do working around school schedules. I never go when the kids are out of school anymore.

What are your dates again Diane and I'll tell you your numbers if you don't want to join Touring Plans. It's like $7/year.

Last edited:

Park resort or other? It's a musical note?

32 degrees in Valparaiso, IN this morning with freezing rain/sleet tonight; 73 here right now. :rotfl: Most vacationers go to the warmth during spring break; Redstorm goes to the cold. :rolleyes: At least she'll "get a taste" of what it would be like to go to college there but nice temperatures this afternoon and tomorrow for the soccer clinic with a predicted high of mid-40's. :goodvibes She'll have no problem playing in those temperatures since most of the soccer season HERE has been in the 40's/50's. :rolleyes:

i-WvGQxz9-Th.jpg

This is a musical note and it's in a park. :tink:

32 degrees in Valparaiso, IN this morning with freezing rain/sleet tonight; 73 here right now. :rotfl: Most vacationers go to the warmth during spring break; Redstorm goes to the cold. :rolleyes: At least she'll "get a taste" of what it would be like to go to college there but nice temperatures this afternoon and tomorrow for the soccer clinic with a predicted high of mid-40's. :goodvibes She'll have no problem playing in those temperatures since most of the soccer season HERE has been in the 40's/50's. :rolleyes:

i-WvGQxz9-Th.jpg

Epcot or the MK?

On Kenny the Pirate's crowd level I got 2 greens, one yellow and 3 reds. That's because I'm going to the 3 reds on Extra Magic hours. They say that the park with the Extra Magic Hours will always be the most crowded. Normal park hours while I'm there are 9-9. I'm sure you get longer hours in the summer.

i-WvGQxz9-Th.jpg

MK or Epcot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter