Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-WvGQxz9-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Imagination. :goodvibes :tink:

What do we know about this one? Epcot? WS or FW? Attraction, shop or food service? Inside outside?

Football/soccer field this morning at Valparaiso University...they moved the clinic to the gym until after lunch when temperature is suppose to be in the upper 40's...

29340182_2054907257856788_934712491382931456_n.jpg

...and now DD has "proof positive" your cold up north is different than our "southern cold". Morning temp is 30; all 3 of them walked out of the hotel and said at the same time...this isn't bad at all. :goodvibes They were all dressed for a "Texas 30 degrees" and didn't take long for them to take the coats off and enjoy the crisp morning. :rotfl: No gloves, no hats, no scarfs...just sweaters and Redstorm's "Texas soccer cold wear". The young man that took them around the campus yesterday is from Ft. Lauderale...wore only a tee shirt (temp was in upper 30's yesterday). They asked him how long it took him to get used to the colder weather; he admitted the REALLY cold single digit temps are still hard to handle but the "normal winter cold" is great compared to cold they experience occasionally in Florida. Good to hear that...I know y'all think I'm CRAZY :crazy: when I'm "freezing" at 32 degrees :rotfl2:! :tink:

Football/soccer field this morning at Valparaiso University...they moved the clinic to the gym until after lunch when temperature is suppose to be in the upper 40's...

29340182_2054907257856788_934712491382931456_n.jpg

...and now DD has "proof positive" your cold up north is different than our "southern cold". Morning temp is 30; all 3 of them walked out of the hotel and said at the same time...this isn't bad at all. :goodvibes They were all dressed for a "Texas 30 degrees" and didn't take long for them to take the coats off and enjoy the crisp morning. :rotfl: No gloves, no hats, no scarfs...just sweaters and Redstorm's "Texas soccer cold wear". The young man that took them around the campus yesterday is from Ft. Lauderale...wore only a tee shirt (temp was in upper 30's yesterday). They asked him how long it took him to get used to the colder weather; he admitted the REALLY cold single digit temps are still hard to handle but the "normal winter cold" is great compared to cold they experience occasionally in Florida. Good to hear that...I know y'all think I'm CRAZY :crazy: when I'm "freezing" at 32 degrees :rotfl2:! :tink:

Now you know why we are in shorts when it's 60 and the 75 degree pool temp seems warm to us.:rotfl::rotfl:

Now you know why we are in shorts when it's 60 and the 75 degree pool temp seems warm to us.:rotfl::rotfl:

::yes:: It makes perfect sense! ::yes:: Don't understand but it's true; we've met SO many "northerners" who have moved to Texas that have said ... damn it's cold here compared to where they came from. :rotfl2: Always blame it on the humidity! :confused3:tink:

In the Festival Center or was it an outside booth? :tink:

This is from an "attraction" in Epcot's Flower Garden Festival. It was in the FW section of Epcot. This was not in the Festival Center and at this point I have do decide how much more I can ask for because it's something that is only there for the Flower Garden Show.

It was inside something that was outside..... not a booth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter