Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

93fd38ee-2e77-4963-b448-92b7f4b07672_zps0iuzebnj.jpg

Off to doctor's appointment :car:; this is not the snack cart at RnR or the old pizza planet. Think some more. :scratchin :tink:

Hollywood or Sunset?

Starbucks?

What section of HS is it in? Is it still there or did it succumb to the new construction?

Hollywood or Sunset?

According to the cardiologist, I SHOULD live a few more years! :yay: Preliminary testing all good but need to go back for the "infamous stress test" :faint: and then back AGAIN for an ultrasound something or other. :confused3

Ed knows me well :rotfl:...this is from the HS STARBUCK'S :goodvibes. Any clue as to what it is? I'm not really sure but have an idea...:tink:

According to the cardiologist, I SHOULD live a few more years! :yay: Preliminary testing all good but need to go back for the "infamous stress test" :faint: and then back AGAIN for an ultrasound something or other. :confused3

Ed knows me well :rotfl:...this is from the HS STARBUCK'S :goodvibes. Any clue as to what it is? I'm not really sure but have an idea...:tink:

Some sort of machine? Decoration or something they use?

Glad your preliminary testing all looked good. Sorry you have to have the stress test and ultrasound.

Karolyn, when you get your Christmas decorations down, maybe you could do this:

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: The bad thing though is my neighbors are okay with the delay...THEY don't have their's down yet either :rotfl2:...and they don't have as many as we do! :rolleyes: We have some SUPER neighbors in our neighborhood! :grouphug: Maybe we could ALL do that...I KNOW a couple of them would! :rotfl::tink:

Some sort of machine? Decoration or something they use?

Glad your preliminary testing all looked good. Sorry you have to have the stress test and ultrasound.

:thumbsup2 Better the stress test than the nuclear test thingy they did to DH! :scared1: THAT sucker was expensive and a LOT of "rules" he had to deal with before, during and after! :scared1:

I'll wait for a few more thoughts...it COULD be decoration but I'm thinking it's something they use. :tink:

Denise got me thinking (as I was taking down Christmas lights :santa:) about our great neighborhood. We have 25 kids on our side of the block ranging in age from high school seniors to age 2...with our new next door neighbor expecting TWINS in July. :faint: :yay: :tink:

Denise got me thinking (as I was taking down Christmas lights :santa:) about our great neighborhood. We have 25 kids on our side of the block ranging in age from high school seniors to age 2...with our new next door neighbor expecting TWINS in July. :faint: :yay: :tink:

Wow there are not 25 kids within 10 miles of me.

:thumbsup2 Better the stress test than the nuclear test thingy they did to DH! :scared1: THAT sucker was expensive and a LOT of "rules" he had to deal with before, during and after! :scared1:

I'll wait for a few more thoughts...it COULD be decoration but I'm thinking it's something they use. :tink:

Something to do with coffee? Grinder?

No Ma'am, I'm thinking it has nothing to do with the equipment. I'll post the full picture tomorrow if there are no other thoughts. :goodvibes :tink:

Oh, i saw this. Its on the wall. It is just decoration, I think its suppose to be "trolley lines" control panel. The Starbucks in HS is the Trolley Car Cafe, so it's suppose to be like an old trolley line station. I think I took a picture, will have to look back.

Oh, i saw this. Its on the wall. It is just decoration, I think its suppose to be "trolley lines" control panel. The Starbucks in HS is the Trolley Car Cafe, so it's suppose to be like an old trolley line station. I think I took a picture, will have to look back.

Isn't Starbucks in the Trolley Car Cafe? Does it have something to do with a trolley?

Found the picture.

BINGO...couldn't figure out exactly what it was but totally "see it" now! :woohoo::cool1:

P1120863_zpsgszkhvjz.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter