Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

93fd38ee-2e77-4963-b448-92b7f4b07672_zps0iuzebnj.jpg

This is inside at a HS food service. :tink:

Full service? Sci Fi?

Finally calm outside...highest wind gust reported in our immediate area today was 56.8 o_O. Wish I'd completed light removal from the last tree :headache:...I plugged them in earlier and have a LOT of broken lights. :headache: Trying to replace some of them this evening. Terri and Ed...everything okay down your way? I checked the radar and some of the storms were almost purple :scared:...that's some heavy rain! Looking forward to a quiet day down south tomorrow! ::yes:: :tink:

Finally calm outside...highest wind gust reported in our immediate area today was 56.8 o_O. Wish I'd completed light removal from the last tree :headache:...I plugged them in earlier and have a LOT of broken lights. :headache: Trying to replace some of them this evening. Terri and Ed...everything okay down your way? I checked the radar and some of the storms were almost purple :scared:...that's some heavy rain! Looking forward to a quiet day down south tomorrow! ::yes:: :tink:

Strong winds:eek: get those lights in.Good thing your inflatables are put away they probably would have blown away.:crazy:

WITW News Update. Heavy rain and winds.

Some interesting storms early this morning.

Everything still in one piece? :rotfl: We're BEAUTIFUL here this morning. Bright sunshine, CALM...it's a shame I can't be out working but getting ready to leave for my first visit to a cardiologist. :cool: Time to get the "old age workup" done. :headache: Hope things have calmed down in your part of the country by now. Noticed yesterday they even closed Disneyland early due to severe weather! :tink:

Strong winds:eek: get those lights in.Good thing your inflatables are put away they probably would have blown away.:crazy:

Yes it is. I thought the Atlanta/Green Bay game would have been much closer.

My backyard looks AWFUL! ::yes:: Limbs/leaves laying everywhere! Priority now though is getting those darn lights down...and REPAIRING :headache: the broken ones so they can be put into storage! The infatables would have been LONG gone if they would have still be out! :rotfl2: Atlanta is on a roll...going to give the Patriots a good game IMO. I was done watching Atlanta/GB before the half...they creamed the Packers! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter