Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Just had to drop in and let y'all know my pool as of 10 minutes ago is at 89. I would be in it right now ::yes:: if it wasn't for the lightning in the area.

Villians in Vogue or Sunset Club Couture?

a46c6b17-2844-4691-b131-ef8c0b98ff81_zpsrjusbmzh.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Villians in Vogue or Sunset Club Couture. :tink:

Just had to drop in and let y'all know my pool as of 10 minutes ago is at 89. I would be in it right now ::yes:: if it wasn't for the lightning in the area.

:P:P ... on 2 accounts...#1~the warm pool water and #2~the lightening...if it means rain...we need some more of those showers! Hoping our water warms up a little again next week. DH just checked the forecast and we should be up in the lower 90's early next week again. The Princess was/is disappointed...she wanted to have one of her friends over this weekend for "one last pool party". :-) When I told her they'd probably be able to stay in 30 minutes at the most she was mad! :mad: :rotfl:

This is so true. Ocean and gulf water temps get up there and a low pressure tropical wave can become a major hurricane in a day.

Doesn't take long for those suckers to develop, does it? :tink:

haha I was kinda right about it looking like crab shells

:thumbsup2 Yep...Beetlejuice was a favorite movie of DD's:rotfl:... they were both THRILLED when they got "harassed" by him at Universal Studios when they were 8 & 12. I don't remember what this thing was in the movie...had my eyes closed most of the time when they watched it! :rotfl2: :tink:

:thumbsup2 Yep...Beetlejuice was a favorite movie of DD's:rotfl:... they were both THRILLED when they got "harassed" by him at Universal Studios when they were 8 & 12. I don't remember what this thing was in the movie...had my eyes closed most of the time when they watched it! :rotfl2: :tink:

come on its such a great scene one of the musical numbers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter