Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

a46c6b17-2844-4691-b131-ef8c0b98ff81_zpsrjusbmzh.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes, this is in HS. It's not from an attraction so not Back Lot Tour and I don't think it's related to pirates. :tink:

Is it at a food service or shop?

Ed...pool water temperature is down to 76 ... almost didn't make my full 45 minutes today and then I had to sit out in the sunshine to warm up! :tink:

What's wrong with 76:confused3 totally swimmable :rotfl::rotfl:That was my pool temp all summer 76 to 78.:rotfl2:

Damn Pool People :P

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: Where's your sense of adventure Jeff? You're not going to let 2 ladies who are both older than you "out shine" you, are you? But then, we don't wash our cars when it's freezing! :rolleyes1 Diane...honestly...don't know how you do it! :rotfl: I PREFER 88-90 degrees :goodvibes...but darn...it's just SO hard for me to tell DH to close it for the season. I'll tough it out a few more days but with a predicted low in the upper 50's Friday night, don't think it will be much longer! :cold: :tink:

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: Where's your sense of adventure Jeff? You're not going to let 2 ladies who are both older than you "out shine" you, are you? But then, we don't wash our cars when it's freezing! :rolleyes1 Diane...honestly...don't know how you do it! :rotfl: I PREFER 88-90 degrees :goodvibes...but darn...it's just SO hard for me to tell DH to close it for the season. I'll tough it out a few more days but with a predicted low in the upper 50's Friday night, don't think it will be much longer! :cold: :tink:

I have a pool its called the ocean and it the same temp all year round lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter