Where exactly do we pick up tix for balcony Fantasmic seating?

lindym

Mouseketeer
I know they said guest services outside of park, but where exactly is that located? Also, has anyone found out for sure if the balcony seats are determined by the order in which you purchase, or do we have to get there 1 hour early and that determines the seating. Some of us were told when we called and got the tix that we have to get there 1 hour early and seats are determined then. Others replied they were going soon and would ck it out. What has anyone experienced within the last couple of weeks?

lindym said:
I know they said guest services outside of park, but where exactly is that located? Also, has anyone found out for sure if the balcony seats are determined by the order in which you purchase, or do we have to get there 1 hour early and that determines the seating. Some of us were told when we called and got the tix that we have to get there 1 hour early and seats are determined then. Others replied they were going soon and would ck it out. What has anyone experienced within the last couple of weeks?
Guest Services is in a booth to the left of the turnstiles facing towards the park. I think Balcony seating is predetermined based on the time of purchase. When I called two weeks ago to order seats in late July, they told me the seat numbers still available for balcony. Since the numbers were second row, we chose river seating instead.

The preferred seating on the walkway is determined by time of arrival. We got there 1 hour early last year and were given second choice of seats. Is it possible some of your party confused their reservations and ordered preferred instead of balcony?

Dirk

No, I did the ordering and I verified a couple of times that is was balcony. She said I was the first to order that day of the 21 seats. But she mentioned about getting there 1 hour early. She said it changed a while ago and it is now determined by when you ck in at the gallery. Other people have been told the same thing but we feel the CM might be giving out the wrong info. Just want to ck with others who have recently gone to balcony on how it is being determined. Thanks

Hmmm, well that is really interesting. I know you have to check in early, but the seating is new information to me. I hope someone else can clarify.

I did call back again today and got a different CM. She said it is determined when you purchase them. She could not tell me where I was in the order. She said even though the CM said when I bought them that I was the first 2 someone else's charge could have gone thru before mine. So she said get there half hour prior. What has happened to others lately?

We were just there a few weeks ago. Seating was not determined when you checked in at the Gallery. It was when you placed you order.

Deb & Bill said:
We were just there a few weeks ago. Seating was not determined when you checked in at the Gallery. It was when you placed you order.

That's how it was done in January of this year when I was there with my son. We were in the middle two seats of the front row and by the time we were seated there were people already seated on either side of us. It was absolutely an amazing experience, worth every cent! I have seen DL's Fantasmic! before but with this trip with my autistic son, I knew there was no way he could handle how tight the crowd packs in or just sitting there for as long as we would have to sit to get a decent seat without doing the package, so I somewhat reluctantly spent the money for the balcony and all I can say is WOW, it's like nothing else is there and you are just seeing Fantasmic, it's a perfect vantage point. If you are there for the first showing of the evening they will let you stay up on the balcony for the fireworks and that was nice too.

We did the balcony seating at the beginning of June and our seating was determined by purchase time, not arrival time. Also, we were told to arrive a half hour before the performance, and were not actually seated until about 15 minutes prior to the show. The Guest Services location where you pick up your tickets is located outside of the park. As previously mentioned , if you are outside the park and facing the entry turnstiles, it is located to the left of the turnstiles. I completely forgot about picking up our tickets the day we were to view Fantasmic so we had to exit the park to get the tickets. And please note --- be sure to pick up your tickets before that Guest Services location closes! We were almost too late and arrived just before they closed. Guest Services inside the park remains open, but evidently the outside location closes early.

Deb & Bill said:

We were there June 30 and it was when you purchased, not when you checked in.

And it was divine :cloud9:

BunnieGene said:
We were there June 30 and it was when you purchased, not when you checked in.

And it was divine :cloud9:
Thanks guys! That is what I thought! I was told differently when I purchased the tickets! I think I have seat 1-5 for the July 26th 9:00PM show! I can't wait!! :banana:

Omigosh! We must have called right after you did because they still had 12 seats available on the balcony for 7/26 first showing when I made our reservations. Funny!

We chose premium seating instead because we had a great time there last year, which confused the reservation person no end. :rotfl: Anyway, it left 2 more seats for someone else up with you guys.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter