Where can you see Wishes and Tink

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
Last May my DH and I grabbed two chairs upstairs at the train station. The view was great, but I think I'd rather be closer and able to see Tink and hear them go off too. My next trip is Nov 3-8 with my 2 DGDs. I'm looking for a great spot to see, and hear, Wishes and Tinkerbell, AND be able to SIT with an unobstructed view. Is there such a place?

If you sit by the popcorn stand at the bridge entrance to Tomorrow Land, it is an awesome spot. Tinker Belle goes right over your head and you can see the fireworks perfectly! The only problem is that is it really really crowded there! I would imagine that if you want to sit, that you'd need to get there an hour early or more. I love those fireworks and the music, and have watched them more times than I can count. Have fun!:hyper:

We always sit at the tables and chairs at the Plaza Pavillion. Tink flies right at you from the castle and lands on the roof right above your head. Sometimes the area is roped off when the restaurant is closed, but the closer it gets to Wishes time, the more people are sitting there. We try to get some snacks and drinks and get there really early to get good seats and visit/people-watch. Just be careful not to sit under the roof as your view might be partially obstructed for the higher fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter