Where can I find a map of RP and how many discounts have you used in 1 trip??

Leigha

DIS Veteran
I'm a planner! I love to look at the Disney resort maps and request a room location to suit our needs. Where can I find a map for the RP? We want to be close to the boat dock and pool. Also, my dates had the Ent. discount of $144 open the first night, the Fan discount of $157 open the first two nights and the third night is rack rate. I considered doing the Ent for the first, the Fan for the second and regular for the third - because I had no choice there. I didn't want to be too much trouble though and decided to go with the FAN for the first two. Has anyone else done more than one discount on the same vacation? Thanks!

My only thought on the different rates is that you will have to make a separate reservation for each different rate, right? And unfortunately, that means checking in and checking out again. They made us do that on our past trip in January - fortunately, we were able to keep the same room, but were asked to come down to the front desk and officially check out, then check back in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter