When will aph rate be out for Jan

Is the AAA rate only available by phone? I tried pine and it showed no rooms for Jan 28th to 30th. Still waiting not so patiently for aph rate :)

As long as you booked through their website you can modify it later. No need to be sad in that case.

I actually went through an oline travel company. But they have a free cancellation policy up to 4 days before travel. I called to ask if I found a better rate and wanted to cancel could I and she said yes even sent me an email with the hotel policy they use.

Stacked every sale, discount code, and cashback rebate I could find to get the final cost down to $158. LOL Guess I forgot my CC points I earned so kind of even less than that. The savings will pay for our meal deal dining so I am thrilled. Week in FL flying room on site etc - going to be about $1400 + any extras and breakfast. Not to bad I didn't think.

Just got our February 2014 rack rate at RPR reduced with AAA discount to $305.10. It's still SO high. Not totally sure we will be keeping this ressie.

i made a new thread in this forum as i didn't know if anyone was reading this one anymore.
not much activity on it the past few days.

ap rates have been released for january.

i modified my rates, hope you can do so too!
savings are worth it.

i made a new thread in this forum as i didn't know if anyone was reading this one anymore.
not much activity on it the past few days.

ap rates have been released for january.

i modified my rates, hope you can do so too!
savings are worth it.

Thank you so much!!!! Just booked for Jan 28th thru 30th 174 per night! Woo hoo

I am crazy jealous of those 174 rates! ��my one night in Feb is over $300... How on earth do you get it that low?

they got the ap rate, whch is out for january.

for my weekday in early january, i have $149 and 184 on the weekends.

To modify an existing booking to take advantage of APH rates do I have to call the hotel directly? As we are in Australia the time difference & cost to call suck & I would prefer to do it online. Might have to wait to book with APH rate when it is released so no amendment wilk be necessary. Hmmmm what to do!!

We are staying in mid May.

calling the hotel will not work.

call UO reservations direct.
or Loews to modify your rate.

or you can wait until the ap rates are released so you only need to make one call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter