When will aph rate be out for Jan

Rags

DIS Veteran
We are heading back for a quick trip in Jan bug I see the rates only go through the end of December. When do they release for Jan? Tia

We are heading back for a quick trip in Jan bug I see the rates only go through the end of December. When do they release for Jan? Tia

I'm waiting for AAA rate for January. I called reservations last night and she said too early give it a few weeks!

So frustrated. I'm use to having my vacations booked months in advance!

I have been checking on a regular basis and the Military rates were added to the website in the last few days. We are going in mid March. So hopefully the other discount rates will soon follow!

Another one waiting for AP rates for January.
Previously booked with AAA rates.

Will give a shout out when I see ap rates released.

When I made my ressie in early Sept, was told to check back in later Oct.

Thank you! I am waiting too. Have a booking at rack rate at RPR (was worried because for my Feb weekend dates, HRH standard rooms were sold out) and it's killing me to even temporarily consent to those rates!

I called 2 nights ago for Jan 25th check in at Hard Rock hotel and was advised that its too soon to book AAA rates. They are not released yet.

When you log into the AAA/CAA website to book it still comes up with seasonal pricing not the AAA rate.

I couldnt take the wait anymore :( I went ahead and booked through online site for our vacation. After taxes and cash back etc room rate at RP is $158 per night. I have no idea what AP rate would be but I was happy with that price.

Remind me of this post when the announce the AP rate and its like $99! :)

I couldnt take the wait anymore :( I went ahead and booked through online site for our vacation. After taxes and cash back etc room rate at RP is $158 per night. I have no idea what AP rate would be but I was happy with that price.

$158 is an excellent price for january!
don't know if the cash back made it cheaper but i booked in early sept for my january stay with the smsm.

$206 and $224 for weekends for that stay.
got different rates for other january dates.

i always book far out and modify when rates are released.

don't think we will see $99 rates again in our lifetime.....
do remember it being $79 way back in their first year.

AAA discount is available now for January 2014. Call them back. I just called and get 15% discount with AAA for my January stay at Royal Pacific Resort.

my rates were 194 first night and 211 second night at Royal Pacific with AAA for early January. Better then the 229 and 249 rack rate.

macraven said:
$158 is an excellent price for january!
don't know if the cash back made it cheaper but i booked in early sept for my january stay with the smsm.

$206 and $224 for weekends for that stay.
got different rates for other january dates.

i always book far out and modify when rates are released.

don't think we will see $99 rates again in our lifetime.....
do remember it being $79 way back in their first year.

I remember staying at hrh back in 2001 and it was the same price as Disney value which is why I chose it, so glad I did haven't looked back since lol

my rates were 194 first night and 211 second night at Royal Pacific with AAA for early January. Better then the 229 and 249 rack rate.

just got off the phone with the TM on my ressie.
she gave me incorrect info in the beginning but it was straightened out.

long story short, she modified my rates to the ones you listed above.

whew...........

nice to save money.

still on the look out for the ap rates.

thank you Lisa for the heads up.
i was first told the AAA rates were not out but from your post, i knew that was not true.

We finally booked...:cheer2: out Hard Rock stay!
Weekend went from $269 to $228
Weekday went from $259 to $211

As long as you booked through their website you can modify it later. No need to be sad in that case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter