When is everyone going to DisneyWorld?

All Star Movie from Dec 6th- Dec 15th. Possible till Dec 18th!

Charleyann

We rented a villa from March 8 -18 and the SSR from 18 - 21. We have booked the PPP for March 11. When we get back I am taking DD to see Disney on Ice, Princesses, like 2 weeks worth of Disney isn't enough LOL. Then we have our FIRST cruise to look forward to from OCt. 11 - 18 Eastern with a visit to VB for a few days before and hopefully MNSSHP.

Hello Everyone. This is my first post here and I thought this might be a good place to start! I just booked our family's first Disney Trip for Aug 4-9, 2008!! We are really excited about going as I have 2 little princesses at home who can't wait to meet their favourite princesses.

I booked a Disney vacation package with room and tickets at first. But then I realized I could get Disney theme park tickets at the Disney Store in Canadian dollars, so I changed our reservation to Room only at the Grand Floridian, garden view. Doing it this way means that I only have to pay for 1 night's stay with the remaining upon check out. With the package I had to pay in FULL at 45 days prior to departure.

Congrats on the trips everyone!!

Shoppgirl, so glad you posted! :flower3:

Take care,
Daisy

April 4th-12th Disney Magic Cruise
April 13th-23rd Disneyworld POR
for our fabulous honeymoon!

Adults only ....

Oct 26 - 4 Day DCL Cruise
Oct 30 to Nov 5 - Disney Swan
Nov 6 to 8 - Universal Royal Pacific

Long ways away, surviving the wait by living on these boards :surfweb:

Hey Digs sounds like we will be there around the same time as you next Oct we are staying in the wifes trailer at FW (blah). But atleast we are still going down the kids have no idea we are going so it should be good. The wife is then taking them the following July so they can all do the Sea World day camps it is from 9-5 Mon-Friday all snacks and lunches are provided it is only 329 bucks a kid they are all very excited about that one.

Wow that's amazing. My child's day camp in Burlington is almost $200/week and we have to provide the snacks, drinks and lunches!!! Hopefully we'll be able to that one day too!!:banana:

We like going in Sept. for low crowds, warm weather and cheap air fares. I think we are looking at 3rd week in Sept... usuing our DVC points for a 2-bedroom at BCV, SSR, or OKW.

Dec 28/08 to Jan 3/09 - POP
Jan 3/09 to Jan 10/09 - 7 Night Eastern on the Disney Magic, 1st time to St.Croix

Mar 5-8... ASMO
Mar 8-15... 7 day Western on Magic
Mar 15-17... POFQ

getting EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting married on Dec 2nd at the Yacht club. Flying down on Nov 30th. Lots of planning. It helps me get through the winter.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter