When is everyone going to DisneyWorld?

April 8-12...no kids woooohooo:cool1:
December 18-24 then December 24-28 DCL cruise wooohooo first cruise ever!

December...... 2009 :eek: :scared1: how will I wait that long????

After 3 trips last year to DW we are (not sure if I can say this.....:eek: ) Disney'd out for a bit. Plus the minor fact that our DVC points are borrowed up the ying yang!! :lmao: :rolleyes:

*Might* be able to convince dh that we should check out Disneyland next Spring!!

This year's trips though are Cruise leaving from San Juan in March plus 3 days in San Juan and Cottage rental in Nova Scotia at the end of July. :banana: :cool1:

flying out to Ft.Lauderdale on March 3rd, staying with in laws for a few days then driving off (with my gps, lol) to Disney World and staying there the 8-10th before leaving on the 11th. Staying at the POP and have 3 character meals planned for 2 days and warned my 6 year old she better learn to not sleep, lol

March 8-15, AKV..........2nd trip in 4 months.
Thinking about next trip already.........thinking of exchanging points for Interval International and going to Calgary area summer/09.
Anyone out there done this type of exchange?

P.S. DVC was the best money every spent:thumbsup2

We go Feb 1 - 12... we have no children so it's just us!

it would be cool to meet new people there.

Where are you all staying?

We are trying to find out if anyone else is going the same time as us?

When are YOU going???

I am in the process of working out a pre-Back to School Trip....late August, probably about 10 days.

I'm new to the board. My family is doing our first WDW trip January 14 - 18 '08 and staying at the POP Century. We are in Florida Jan 11 - 22.

We leave in 13 days for a stay of a week. Can't come soon enough (I am so sick of the cold). I'm praying for warm weather when we get there.

I am also new to the board. We go from April 10'th- 20'th. Can't wait, our passports arrived today, just makes it so much more real!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter