When do you think you'll be back?

Just editing my comment (again) because somehow I was turned into a villian for saying I want to go to Disney on a Disney board. God Bless you all and I hope you all enjoy your lovely families and keep safe and healthy during these trying times.
Not a villain for wanting to go to Disney at all. We all want to go to Disney. Perhaps just a person with blinders on given all the news of late re people taking trips abroad. Best of luck to you.

I also wish you the best. Its hard to see selfish politicians, CEOs and senior admin do whatever they feel entitled to after admonishing the rest of us to behave and stay put. I suppose that's always been the way. But we know better. Sure everyone is hoping that the end of 2021 will allow us the freedom to safely travel again.

Just editing my comment (again) because somehow I was turned into a villian for saying I want to go to Disney on a Disney board. God Bless you all and I hope you all enjoy your lovely families and keep safe and healthy during these trying times.

If you really want to erase what you said you may have to contact admin and ask them to remove a bunch of posts, because your original comments are preserved in our replies and still visible to everyone... Just as an FYI.

If you really want to erase what you said you may have to contact admin and ask them to remove a bunch of posts, because your original comments are preserved in our replies and still visible to everyone... Just as an FYI.
Thank you, I have contacted them.

Hopefully you can all scroll through my 13 year history here and see I have never been anything but kind and courteous. I never imagined mentioning going to Disney World would cause so much ruckus. Let's hope we can all get vaccinated quickly so we can stop jumping down each other's throats. :)

Thank you, I have contacted them.

Hopefully you can all scroll through my 13 year history here and see I have never been anything but kind and courteous. I never imagined mentioning going to Disney World would cause so much ruckus. Let's hope we can all get vaccinated quickly so we can stop jumping down each other's throats. :)

I don't think anyone jumped down your throat, or certainly didn't mean to at least. That said, I think you are over-simplifying the issue. I'm sure you're smart enough to realize the issue isn't the fact you mentioned wanting to go to Disney. 😉 It's the idea of going to Disney in the middle of a global pandemic when our government has repeatedly asked us not to travel, because every person that does, puts others at risk.

But I agree, hopefully Covid buggers off sooner than later, so that we can all safely travel again.

We've decided just today to shoot for an extended family trip to WDW next March 4 -18, 2022. My siblings, parents and all the kids. 20 of us altogether for a once in a lifetime trip before some of the kids go off to University / College.

Hoping to stay offsite in pool homes at Windsor Hills. Praying things will be much improved by then, and most of all that our borders will be open for travel. Can't afford to fly with such a big family so it will be driving for us. It will be nice to start planning / dreaming while we're all locked down here in Ontario.

C'mon, vaccine....Do your thing!

We've decided just today to shoot for an extended family trip to WDW next March 4 -18, 2022. My siblings, parents and all the kids. 20 of us altogether for a once in a lifetime trip before some of the kids go off to University / College.

Hoping to stay offsite in pool homes at Windsor Hills. Praying things will be much improved by then, and most of all that our borders will be open for travel. Can't afford to fly with such a big family so it will be driving for us. It will be nice to start planning / dreaming while we're all locked down here in Ontario.

C'mon, vaccine....Do your thing!

We are hoping for a big family trip around the same time ... March 3-13 2022. I’m cautiously optimistic!!

We still have May , August booked and maybe December . ( will cancel as needed ) My kids are struggling too, throw in the fact they are dual citizens and if makes it a million times worse. They can commiserate with their friends here (they never see in person lol ) but I can see it in their faces when they talk about their old teams still playing, friends in person in college , (their moms just send them at home covid tests to their dorm rooms I can’t imagine )
We keep planning simply to give us hope . I’m still hopeful for Dec.

Seeing as we have Southwest points that are flexible and easy to cancel, I think once they come out with December flights I will book something and wait and see what happens. I don't want to go until we're all vaccinated, and fireworks and fp are back.

I just read an article where Dr Wen from CNN said she hopes to have her Canadian father visit her in the US this summer or fall. And that she is planning on going to visit her inlaws in South Africa with her husband and two young children in December 2021. Of course she said this is all dependent on the vaccine roll out and herd immunity but the fact she thinks this is a possible time line gives me hope!!

We are going January 2022 for 8 nights using our DVC points. We are taking my brother in law and his family for their first WDW trip. I hope the parks will be back to normal by then. Our Province is saying everyone will have access to the vaccine by September so that allows for a buffer.

This is just what our 10 year old said. She honestly just wants to go to a beach somewhere and relax. Her vacation wish list included:

- A Beach
- A good bookstore
- A vacation house

We have a house in South Carolina that would satisfy all those things. So sad that even though we don't have to make any advanced plans to get there, we don't expect to be there anytime soon. Haven't been since last February and it might be next January until we get to go again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter