• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uhhhh...How about not any time soon?

Unfortunately, I'm too far away and too poor to get to any park. :sad: :sad:

I was wondering of the same thing when I saw this pool but hopefully, I can still make theme parks in Europe even if they are not Disney. Next time, I am going to WDW is when there will be something really worth to take a plane.

Well, looks like I will be there in September of this year, after all! 178 days to go :teeth:

Woot! I have a trip planned for June with 2 of my sons, but now I just found out I'm going in May too!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

So May and June for me! I get to vote twice! :teeth:

ETA: Oh stink... it doesn't let me vote twice! :sad:

Im going in the middle of june hopefully, for two week :D... quite excited...

First week of June with my friend. Woohoooo!! :cool1: LOL
Thuper ekthited. :D

Anyone else going? And what beaches are nearby? We might visit Daytona Beach, but not sure yet. Thankss

-dumbooo =]

well, like mom2cookies said, I'll be there in September 14-21 ( a graduation present, isn't it great!) hope to see some disers there!

well, like mom2cookies said, I'll be there in September 14-21 ( a graduation present, isn't it great!) hope to see some disers there!

I'm gonna just miss you by a couple days :headache:

I'll Be There:

April 19th:

-Staying @ the Swan
-Going To EPCOT!!

April 20-24:

-Disney Cruise!!

Bat-mitzvah Present!

And Maybe In June, @ California tho. My Bat-Mitzvah Present From My Aunt. A Week in California (Woot!!))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter