When are you visiting WDW

When are you visiting WDW??

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

Results are only viewable after voting.
2009 or 10 Now i'm hoping for 10 because then space mountain will be open again and completly refurbished from base to peak. I feel sorry for all those going in 09 space mountain not open i'd die lol.

None of the above. I'm planning on going in September, but if it turns out that I don't have enough money, then probably September of '09.

I want to meet some DIS'ers but i probably wont.
Im going for the first time in late august early septmber

haha pressed the wrong button, meant to press July but pressed June instead! We're going end of June to beginning of July. Really looking forward to it we havent been since 2003 because we live so far away, there seems to be so many more rides since we last went, so that means even more for me to get exciterd over!!! :)

Where is the option to pick every month? :)

I might go to AK this weekend to test out my new camera...

Just got back from the 19 hour drive 3 hours ago! Miss it already. It was weird going to the parks in jeans and a hoodie! I'm so used to going in April or the summer.

Last ride at MK for me was TTA and Space Mountain broke down so I got to see inside when the lights were on. I've seen it in pictures but it's different seeing it in person.

HM is refurbished! I know it was finished last year or so but it's new for me! Plus, I kept my eyes open during the entire ride so that's a first. Haha. Creepy bride. And the ride stopped 3x while I was on it ...

Got to see the medallion and key from the PotC movies at the PotC store after the ride. And Johnny Depp! Haha, was bad and used good ol' flash photography to get Jack Sparrow on film ...

They just finished changing Spaceship Earth at Epcot so it's all updated. I don't remember all the people being animated but maybe that's just my bad memory.

Test Track has the single rider line. USE IT. Even the FP line is long. I was able to ride TT 5 times (and it was shut down for some time because of rain). It's interesting sitting next to strangers and seeing how they'll react to the ride. It's even more interesting when another single rider at least twice my age decides to start talking to me and asks if I'm still in high school because I look 17 ...

Oh right, I finally wore a Stitch hat.

MIGHT write a short trip report about MK and Epcot if I have the chance. Unfortunately it's back to work tomorrow and my kiddies have the state math test coming up! AGHHH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter