***When are you going to WDW- Sign up sheet-03/03/04*

Can't wait!:D DH and I will be at WDW Oct 4 - 11. Splitting our time off-site at the Sheraton and on-site at the Dolphin:bounce:

Kim

Probably april 20th-28th 2004, but that could change as it looks like DH is going to college in the fall. We will still be going sometime in spring of 2004 though, before the AP's expire.

Taking advantage of the Courtyard rate! :jester: August 16-23 :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Courtyard by Marriott - Aug 16th to Aug 22nd. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Mary Liz

Wenabre.................... July 30th to Aug 12th
abc............………………..Aug 2- Aug 9. WELCOME!
brancam2003...............Aug 5 - Aug 12
MaryannF………………….…Aug 15-Aug 22
disneyvacationmom…………Aug 15-Aug 22
maryliz……………….Aug 16th to Aug 22
Debbie………………………... Aug 16- Aug 23
MikeJ.........................Aug 21- Aug 31
>>^..^<<..................Aug 22 - Sept 1
skondo10………………………August 23 – 30
maryann4086.............Aug 24-Aug 31
Scratch42 .................Aug 25 - Sept 1 (at the "Lodge")
excitedmom...................Aug 29- Sept 6
melindaandrob……………..Sept 17-27
CanadianMinnie…………..…. Sept 27-Oct 4
Cabmom ....................Sept 28 to Oct 5,
TimnDansMom................Oct 1- Oct 8
diane@wpg.mb..................Oct 3 to 14th
kimang………………..…….. Oct 4 - 11.
MaMudduck....................Oct 5- Oct 12
Yzma and Kronk……………. October 5 - 9
Thetraveler…………….…… Oct 8- Oct 16
Hockeymom……………..…..Oct 8- Oct14 (?)
dsneygirl…………..…….......Oct 12-Oct 19
typhoon Canada………………. Oct13 -21
DisneyLisa..................Oct 17th - 26th
cdnmickeylover…….....…Oct 18th - Oct 25th
Penelope....................Oct 19 -Oct 25
Hockeychic........…………Oct 25 - Nov 7th.
Faithinkarma…………..….. Oct 31- Nov 9
KDawnLily………………. Nov 9- Nov 23
Jo-Anne........………....Nov 15-22... Disney Cruise
disney funseeker……….. Nov15-Nov 22
poohbear7…………………Nov27-Dec7
Katypop......……....…...Nov30-Dec 8
PhotobearSam & StarWarsMan ……………Dec 5-Dec 19
kellyla………………….......Dec.16-28
skondo10……………………… Dec 16 - 22 again
tigger2on……………….. Dec 26, 2003- January 3, 2004
CindyAnn................................Dec 27- Jan 3, 2004 (?)
avdeane…………………………..December 28- Jan 3
tigercat....................Feb 3- Feb 9, 2004
skondo10……………………… Feb. 14 – 21 (again)
Louise-Montreal……..........Feb. 28th -March 5th , 2004
PaulJ....................... March 02-9 2004
pkitty……………………….March 3 – 10
Tricia ……………….…… April 20-28th 2004
Grover......................October 7th-21, 2004

WOW,- 2 more days and our first person listed goes to WDW

Have fun Wenebre, ABC & brancam2003

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

This is awesome, Wendy! :) What a huge list!

I still would like to go in November, but, I haven't done anything about it yet.... :o

Thank you for doing this! :)

Thanks MaMudduck I can't wait to get there. I hope everyone has a great trip.....abc

We're heading down on December 27th (driving) and staying at Pop Century at least until the 31st. After the rates go down on January 1st we'll possibly move to another hotel, and then we're going on the 4 day Wonder cruise on January 4th. After that we'll be returning to WDW for a few more nights, I hope at a deluxe with a very good rate.

This was all a surprise last week for my birthday from DH and I had ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE! I had to put together the lines of a poem (written on Mickey Mouse shaped paint samples from Wal-Mart) figure out an acrostic based on the first letter of each line, find the web-site my husband created and then figure everything out. I really had to work for it!

We're going October 5 - 9 - OKW.
Even though we are going from here - we are going with 5 other Canadians - MIL, SIL, BIL, Nephews from Hamilton who are vacating the city during the big bike race! They are first timers - so I'll be able to wow them with my DIS knowledge!
We just got our tickets to MNSSHP in the mail - I can't wait!

Hello, I would love to meet up with some fellow Canadian DISers at WDW! We will be in the world:

August 23 - 30 (AKL)

December 16 - 22 (AKL)

Feb. 14 - 21 (BWI)

hope to see some of you there!

Arriving in Florida at Westgate Lakes Feb 28-March 2 (doing Universal) and then off to WDW March 3 - 10 AKL Yippee!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

August 25-31 at CBR

Three more weeks!! I can't think of anything else and only wish I could share the news with my three kids. We're suprising them the morning of our flight. My DH is too busy with work to fully share my joy and excitement. At least he'll have a week off with nothing but Mickey. If only I could drop his cell phone in the toilet so he couldn't check in we'd be all set!

Karen

Actually my trip to Pop Century is Feb. 3rd to the 7th.
tigercat

Hi ~ after much meditation, I have to follow my heart and go with postponing my Disney trip until April 22, 2006. It's a long way off, but everything in the Universe is telling me to wait and take the next couple of years to enjoy the outdoors. With the money that I'm saving not taking Disney trips, I am going to buy a tent trailer and enjoy the wonderful nature Ontario has to offer. S

hi sandra,
we spent about 6 or 7 summer vacations camping around ontario when the kids were young and they are still some of our fondest memories, we would pick an area then do a lot of day trips to nearby attractions. we really enjoyed ourselves.
just think, too, how exciting disney will be in 2006 after a few years away, and how much time you'll have for planning;)

kathe:D

Sorry Mamudduck - my post wasn't very clear and I see you have a question mark beside our dates. We're heading down December 27th and coming back January 11th.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter