***When are you going to WDW- Sign up sheet-03/03/04*

I guess I don't technically qualify, but we're going on a Disney Cruise from Nov 15-22...just had to add my excitement even tho it's not on site! Jo

:jester: Hi I'm new to the group we are going from Aug 2-9. Staying offsite at Orange Lake Go;f Resort. Have fun everyone

MaMudduckclipart.jpg

if you right click on image, click save picture as, this should save it to your computer and with any "photo"/clipart package you should be able to change the Mamudduck to your user name. ( i think) Any suggestions or comments for changes are welcome!
Thank you Snowwark for uploading it to your web page.

Wendy

I haven't seen this post before. My dh & I (as far as I know) will be at WDW Feb. 3 to the 7th. Still trying to make plans. I'm hoping that I will be able to book something by the first of the week. Not sure if it will be Pop Century or PO Riverside.
tigercat

Just booked our airfare, Oct 12-19 not sure where we're staying yet though.

PhotobearSam and StarWarsMan are going to be there from December 5-19, 2003...

We are doing MVMCP on the 9th and 16th:)

Staying off-site at Orange Lake Golf and Country Club

Our first trip to WDW December 28- Jan 3!!!! We are staying off-site since we are such a big group but will be at Disney for most of the time anyway!!

Vicky:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'm going to be away for 5 days, so I'll update everyone from this post & on, when I return.:wave:

Wow- I'm so shocked at the number of Diser going. I didn't think the list was going to be this big......what was I thinking:rolleyes:, of couse, the Canadians love the Mouse!

Nov 30th to Dec 12th OKW can't wait only 138 days

Oct 31 to Nov 2 2003, Animal Kingdom Lodge
Nov 2 to Nov 6 2003 Boardwalk DVC
nov 6 to Nov 9 Polynesian

HONEYMOON !!! Can't wait
:bounce:

We will be there ASMO November 9-23/03 wearing our Lime Green Ribbons. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hopefully it will be december 26, 2003- January 3, 2004 with disabled dd and finace!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter