Whats the one show/attraction you have never done and why?

Oh man! We do this every trip, sometimes multiples times. Such fun and great for laughs. My son is still waiting for his joke to be read and to be "that guy."

Monsters, inc is the best! We love it too!

And my daughter did get her joke read the last time we went and she felt like she was queen of the world! :laughing:

I don't see myself doing Enchanted Tales with Belle either. Seems like it's geared more towards young kids (says the woman who will ride Pooh every trip).

Give it a shot. Any attraction at WDW is worth going at least once. It is definitely geared towards kids and is extra special because kids can participate in the "show", but even if you don't have any it is a pretty adorable and very magical attraction. Probably one of the most unique attractions at WDW due to its intimacy.

Plus it has a great audio animatronic of Lumiere.

I've never managed to find time to see the beauty and the beast show in DHS. I'm going to try this summer, though
Me too! Never have I seen the Beauty and the Beast show but it is on my to do list this summer!

Swiss Family Treehouse and Tom Sawyer's Island in MK. We already do so much walking around in the parks, nobody ever feels like walking through/around these attractions.

Kali River Rapids in AK. I haaaate water rides (with the exception of Splash Mountain).

The Indiana Jones show in HS. It's not for lack of interest here...we tend to only spend half-days at HS and this show just never makes the cut.

The movie in the France pavilion in Epcot. Eventually I'll stop and see it, but it's never been a priority for me.

Country Bears (just seems super boring and the theming doesn't appeal to me). Hall of Presidents (also seems a little boring and I'd rather do a ride).

You would have to pay me quite a bit to get on Tower of Terror. There is nothing about that ride that appeals to me.

I pretty much am anti Expedition Everest (backwards on a roller coaster ... ewwww). However, I have been on it twice due to my kids. I don't think even them pitiful begging could make me do Tower of Terror.

The Disney JR stuff at HS is the only thing that comes to mind... but there is a long list of one-and-done's.

Since i don't ride coasters at all, I haven't done any of those. But one I could but don't is Mission Space(the chicken version). From others' descriptions, it is very closed in, and I would get totally claustrophobic on that ride.

Literally THE ONLY ONE for me...there is seriously ONLY ONE...Tower of Terror! I am so afraid of big drops that I just can't bring myself to get on, even after waiting in line. Maybe this next trip!

Tower of Terror. Just doesn't have any appeal to us

RNRC - I don't like going on coasters that go upside down.

And Disney Jr. Live - should have done it when my kids were little because no way would I step foot in that now. LOL

When I stop and think about it, there are many things I've never done. Mission Space, any of the WS movies (other than China, did that once I think), any of the shows at HS (other than Indy - done that one a number of times), Dinosaur and Nemo at AK, Splash (I don't like getting wet on rides).

But each trip, we try to do something that we've never done. This upcoming trip, the plans are:

* 7DMR (new since our last trip)
* Meeting some of the Star Wars characters
* WS movies (at least some of them)
* Pandora rides

The hall of presidents and Tiki Hut )?) thing. Just no appeal especially when there are so many other options in MK

I always thought the Tiki Hut was kind of hokey. But a couple weeks ago we took the KTTK tour and that was one of the shows featured so I appreciated it a lot more after hearing the background of it and the attention to detail that went in to creating it. Evidently Walt wanted to make sure the birds looks though they are actually breathing so the Imagineers went back to the drawing board to find fabric that would move in such a way to look as if the birds are breathing. Turned out they found that cashmere tummies work best! So knowing some background and understanding the progression of Animatronics in Adventureland really let me see the Tiki show in a new light.

And ditto HoP...I didn't think it was hokey but maybe a tad dry. But I think the refurbishment and update was very nicely done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter