What's Happened?

Ya'll stop yer belly aching,,you know your accepted as one'a the OLD regulars,,,dang , you should be ashamed of yourselves walk'n round wondering "if ",,:rotfl2:
I mean, if I have made anyone feel not welcomed or not accepted, then I would like to apologize for being so inconsiderate, be it on these boards or in person. Cause I really do value the friendship and assoication with all the fiends, OLD and newbies,, and would still enjoy meet'n many more and send time with those I have barely met but didnt get to spend time with.

Okay all you OLD guys,,carry on. And you newbies too.
(you know who you are :rotfl2::rotfl2:)

Deb, I'm here, don't always post a lot, but I am reading every day. I will try and post to let you know I'm there.
Yes we are going to have a GG in July and in Oct., I am doing a group reservation, I had posted to see who was interested, I might have a few openings so if anyone is interested please let me know and I will see who booked and who didn't
The dates I booked is July 1 - July 5th
Oct 28th, thru nov 3 can be added to before or after if they have open. Also don't have to book all dates can be part of it.
Everyone has to be there in Oct I am having the GG party on my site Oct 30th because it is a BIG BIRTHDAY for me!!!!!!

Don't all you veterans run off to Facebook just when I find this place. I've been around the boards for a long time but it wasn't until I started planning my first camping trip to the world that I found that there was more if you scrolled down. :rotfl2:

I catch grief constantly about not being on Facebook. It isn't that I don't think I'll like it, its that I know I will and the next thing I know, I'll have the Facebook app on my iPhone, the Facebook t-shirt and the Facebook beer huggie! :scared:

Lil Lisa and MandMLUVMMandDVC, I also for a long time felt like a outsider, but I realized that no one here is one, we all have something in common and that is the love of the FT. I was just saying to Richie last night how we have meet some great people from this board and people we would never have meet. When I first got on the boards, if I saw a dis sign I would be afraid of saying hello, I always felt that we might be intruding on someone's private time, but came to find out that most people on here are like me and welcome that hello from someone, it gives us a chance to make new fiends. I always look forward to going to the FT to see who we are going to meet. I also go on Facebook, but mostly to read. I always check this board to try and find out what is going on with everyone.
Sorry Jeff didn't realize that you are there, we didn't do to much looping. We were there for the Golf Show at the convention center and last night went to dinner with Carol, we had a really nice evening and thanks to her for putting up with us.

Wonder why he hangs out around the dog park?

He's Franks fishing buddy :lmao:

As far as "regulars" - - I figure if I'm not a "regular", then I'll be "irregular". Kind of like "fiend" instead of "friend", "moran" instead of "moron"?

Thanks for the powercord Lorna. I'm looking forward to the 4th GG. My daughter and I have met some great friends at the fort as well. Of all the recreation we do the fort has been on top of the list for a while.

Everyone has to be there in Oct I am having the GG party on my site Oct 30th because it is a BIG BIRTHDAY for me!!!!!!

LORNA IS HAVING A BIG BIRTHDAY! WOOHOO. WE HOPE TO BE THERE GIRL. I WILL BE WORKING ALL THE O.T. I CAN THIS SUMMER WITH PLANS OF COMING DOWN. :thumbsup2

4mickey2 -That's great, I am glad things are going good for you, I can't wait to see you again.

Lisa:

I PM'd you my name, which is a bit more unusual than Rob's and should be easier to locate.

I know Ive always felt welcome here. Only having been to the Ft. once ( in Oct ) I dont have a lot of answers for people. But I always read the posts so that I will know for the future. After all we all WILL be back to the FT at some time.:banana: Our next trip with the trailer is in Dec 2011. Hope to see some old (no pun intended:confused3)fiends there for Christmas. We plan on a GG this summer as soon as dates are posted for Gettysburg. Hope to stay a couple days in the cabins sometime this fall on a father son trip. It doesnt matter if its "old" or new people, I always enjoy the posts. Thanks to all the active posters and hope to see the other back soon.

I knew I should have set up Facebook using Gern Blanston, but my avatar was Chevy Chase not Steve Martin. Didn't want to mix comedians. :3dglasses

I know Ive always felt welcome here. Only having been to the Ft. once ( in Oct ) I dont have a lot of answers for people. But I always read the posts so that I will know for the future. After all we all WILL be back to the FT at some time.:banana: Our next trip with the trailer is in Dec 2011. Hope to see some old (no pun intended:confused3)fiends there for Christmas. We plan on a GG this summer as soon as dates are posted for Gettysburg. Hope to stay a couple days in the cabins sometime this fall on a father son trip. It doesnt matter if its "old" or new people, I always enjoy the posts. Thanks to all the active posters and hope to see the other back soon.

Sorry, but there are too many Jim's on this board and it is too confusing. From now on, we will call you Raphael.

I have met many fiends, but Donnie has remained elusive. I would even shower for him if he would come to meet me when I am at the Fort.

OK, Lisa found me (thanks Vickie!). I sent suggestions to all the firends I have on my friend list, but I may not have found everybody yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter