"What You Hate In VMK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no I have to vent again! Yesterday I was trying to do my rooms and in an hours time I could not move my furniture I think about 10 different times. I would come back to my room and still could not move it. So of course I had to log off and back on again until I finally just gave up. I go crazy when this happens...something that should take you 30 minutes takes 3 hours because of it. UGH! UGH! :headache:

VMK should have a button to turn on and off beside of trade, so when you are NOT trading at the moment you can switch it so nobody can bother you with trading. When you are ready to trade you can click on it and switch it back. I think I will write VMK and pitch my idea, anybody else think that could work?

AmberDaze said:
I think this is a GREAT idea!!

Thank you...it is mine! I started a thread on it the other day and got some feedback but when I try to submit the idea to VMK it won't go through. I was also thinking an invisible button would be a good idea (not only my idea but a friends as well)...that way when you want to do your rooms or just get credits real quick you wont be bothered. Thanks for the input, at least I know someone was paying attention. :teeth:

bigfanofdisney said:
thats just like runescape it coulkd work i would work i will ask vmk staff if i can..

I keep trying to submit the idea but it wont go through. It keeps coming up like I need help and then says its not understanding what I need help with and to write my note all over again. Is this making sense? LOL But I did think of it and have NEVER played runescape...so cool...guess it was a good idea. But yeah if peeps could tell VMK that would be great! :)

One more thing..

That dumb animals thing!! People walk around saying, "can u take me home bc im a lost puppy who needs a home" or people send u messages saying "come adopt this little puppy*, it needs a good home". And they wont stop until you do!! They really need to stop pretending to be animals. If you were an animal your mom would drag you around on a leash and you'd have a bowl of water on the floor and a little hut in the backyard that says "Sparky"!!!

ok i hate it when ppl u have never known and say " i like u alot are u taken? can we plz get together?" i have to lie and say yes i'm taken and sometimes they will be like oh come on what they know won't hurt them!

i also hate it when ppl ask for magic. u think i want to trade magic for five chair's and some clothes! NO!

and i hate it when u go on vmk u know how many credit's u had that day... and half of them are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Yumisaun said:
One more thing..

That dumb animals thing!! People walk around saying, "can u take me home bc im a lost puppy who needs a home" or people send u messages saying "come adopt this little puppy*, it needs a good home". And they wont stop until you do!! They really need to stop pretending to be animals. If you were an animal your mom would drag you around on a leash and you'd have a bowl of water on the floor and a little hut in the backyard that says "Sparky"!!!

idk about you but its cute but some times i do get so sad when on leaves me ive had two do that to me but i just

You cant tell people what to do!!!!!!!!!

i hate hate hate hate crashing! if u dont know wat it is just like disconnecting but it takes me longer to log in.
I also hate friend ship problems like last night i was playing fireworks and while i was playing she sent me a message that said help! Then when i finally went looking for her bc i was done with game i could not find her, so i went to my room. A bit later she came and started yelling at me like you hate me! if my boy was here he would have saved me! ( some boys were kicking her and took her little baby is wat she said ) and after that she said i was the worse friend ever! by then i could not stand her! so i left and went to haunted mansion game but once i got in there i had 2 go.( itallic wat she said)

My List of the Most Stupid Things I HATE about VMK:

1. The stupid taken thing..I walk around Main Street telling people how lame and unsafe it can be, but they just say "so?" ARG :furious:

2. Mostly everything that people just said..

1. The whole "want to make out?" thing....some little teeny booper said that to my 42 year old husband the other night...he told her to stop hitting on men on VMK or he would tell her parents!! (and why are they asking people they don't know that anyway ???)

2. The whole whining to get free stuff....get a life! Most of us are pretty easy on trades with kids...after all, it is all about the kids (and the kid in all of us). Don't whine, or I won't trade with you at all!

3. People who SELL VMK codes on Ebay....saw inferno going for over $500 the other day....it is a GAME people! What if if was discontinued tommorrow...duh, NOTHING is worth paying real money for in this game (even though my 10 year old would argue the point on the Stitch ears)

4. The stupid, catty, childish remarks (you are ugly, etc) HELLO! We all look the same on the game, and I don't think ANY of the avatars are all that attractive (green skin ???). Besides, this should be a place to make friends and build up one another, not tear eachother down.

5. That I can't be in the REAL MK & DL more often :rolleyes2

I hate it when people say they are so Rich and they have so many credits and furniture. I dont know it just makes me so mad! I saw this one girl with a signature that said " I am so rich on VMK and so rich in real life. My life is so great lol". She made me so mad I wanted to :furious:

1.The Cute or Boot Game.
2.Are You taken.
3.Having a limit of riends on your friends list i mean come on i want more. :crazy: :badpc: I want ,more friends.

-----------------------------------
KEY
1 :furious: = won't make a difference if taken away
5 :furious: 's = will make a HUGE difference if taken away
-----------------------------------

scams :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

people cutting in line :furious: :furious: :furious:

- drumroll -
THE TAKEN THING :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: (wow off the charts)

day cares :furious: :furious: :furious:

:furious: My Hate List :sunny:

1. I hate getting dc

2. Guests keep asking to brorrow my suits and magic

3. Crashes

4. stupid people do magic even through we yell ''i makes you dc!''

5. Last But Not Least Tomorrowland Quest Those Things are so hard! :furious:

4) People who fill up CL_, Host_ or VMK_ rooms just because they want to ask a question. I want to talk too!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Where else do you suggest they go to have their questions answers.

5) Long reply waits from the "black hole". I have sent 2 important messages about the everest competition and a CL application and have gotten no reply.
>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm still waiting after 4 months for them to answer my December email.

the WORST things i dislike about VMK are the disconnections, crashes, black screens, and how slow the game is sometimes. it is so annoying! especially when youre in the middle of something, u disconnect, or u cant log back in. VMK needs LOTS of improvements.

I hate how if you are in a trade you can't talk in the main chat. This is especially aggravating when someone is asking you a question in the main room and you can't answer even though the person you just started "trading" with isn't saying anything.

I also dislike the people that threaten to report you if you don't give them what they want.

Oh and the little drama queens that sit there and -cry- until someone asks them what's wrong...only to find out their virtual "boyfriend" broke up with them... :confused3

I'm amused by how many profiles have "I heart Green Day"... I like Green Day and all, but it seems like it's a popular fad to put it in your signature... another thing I don't quite understand.

I agree. Green day is an on going, popular fad that i don't understand. I used to love Green Day and I made my VMK name based on them. Now that I have lost interest I have to keep my name. People will try to get on my good side and say " Oh you like Green Day?" and try to get free from me or a very horrible trade.

Now, the things I hate on VMK.

1. Taken. I am so, so sick of people saying your hat or hut or a how tea. I am but an inch of pixelization.

2. When people say they have rare and they want my ears,magic,sorcerer etc. I tell them they may offer and they will offer a Yeti pin or some NPC pin. They get so extremely mad when I say No Thanks and say they will report me. I don't care if they report me for not trading.

Latley I have crashed everytime I got on VMK and I have had no friends even though I know I do Have Them... Is anyone else having this problem?

I hate when community leader applications are full.
-VMKaddict:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter