"What You Hate In VMK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! It makes me crazy to do the Haunted Mansion because this happens everytime. I can't understand why people have to stand there and block the door, and alot of them are afk because they are just standing there even after the ghost has appeared and then you are stuck. Gr! Wow I feel better after venting about that...LOL. Oh and one other thing...the pirates game. Why do people always have to block the exit? I think this is what keeps everyone in your game from coming out together. So if you want to play with the same players you have to always find each other. These are very obvious problems on VMK, so why not make these openings bigger? :confused3

tolkien7 said:
I find it annoying when people block the door in the Stretching Room of the Haunted Mansion. Everyone is waiting for Phineas to appear, and a small gaggle of players (usually girls) line up in the doorway, anxious to be the first out. The problem is, no one else can move while they are there. So if they miss the ghost or just hang around, the place gets backed up. What's the point of standing in the doorway? I think they should make the doorway bigger or something.

Sorry gang, but I am not a fan of the expedition competition. No games as a result and endless tracks to ride does not equal fun.

I have to say for the most part I can't complain too much about VMK. They have worked hard to make it better and hey...it's a free game. But what bothers me about it? Well my previous post of course talks about the door openings being too small and they are blocked by people afk...like in the Haunted Mansion & Pirates Game. But what really gets me is I can't play VMK without constant requests to trade for what I have on. Like when I am wearing my cowboy stuff or mickey ears etc. I even have in my signature...NO I AM NOT TRADING! Here's what I think could fix that. VMK should have a button to turn on and off beside of trade, so when you are NOT trading at the moment you can switch it so nobody can bother you with trading. When you are ready to trade you can click on it and switch it back. I think I will write VMK and pitch my idea, anybody else think that could work? :idea:

*NikkiBell* said:
Sorry gang, but I am not a fan of the expedition competition. No games as a result and endless tracks to ride does not equal fun.

I don't like this competition as well. Breaking little kid's hearts is not something I support vmk with. As I read more about them dq'ing rides because of nonsense stuff blows my mind. I just feel so bad for our team leader right now because he refuses to give up despite the fact we have been told no about three times. He is younger than 13 and it breaks my heart to see him feel so helpless and sad. :( I wish there was more I could do. But anyway, I think this was the breaking point of Disney magic in vmk. IMHO.

Probably the #1 thing I have been annoyed with at VMK lately is how they wouldn't accept our entry to the Everest competition just beacause our leader wrote "Base Room:Living on the Edge," instead of "Base Camp: Living on the Edge." :headache:

I have one more thing to hate about VMK.. it was in my last post but now i have something to back it up.

The other day while i was in english class we were writing papers and I'm so used to talking like i do on vmk, (on instead of one, yea instead of yes, wat instead of what, ect.) and i wasn't paying attention to what i was writing and I wrote all that on my paper!! IN INK!! I got in so much trouble.. So what im trying to say is that they should allow some words, adn If a person uses the word in the wrong way just ban them!!

oh yea, and last thing i hate: people act like VMK is the best thing in the world and are on it 24/7!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Yumisaun said:
I have one more thing to hate about VMK.. it was in my last post but now i have something to back it up.

The other day while i was in english class we were writing papers and I'm so used to talking like i do on vmk, (on instead of one, yea instead of yes, wat instead of what, ect.) and i wasn't paying attention to what i was writing and I wrote all that on my paper!! IN INK!! I got in so much trouble.. So what im trying to say is that they should allow some words, adn If a person uses the word in the wrong way just ban them!!

oh yea, and last thing i hate: people act like VMK is the best thing in the world and are on it 24/7!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

LOL I would like to find the person who is on 24/7 and then congratulate him/her for successfully getting on before and after closing hours lol.

I agree, the dictionary needs improvments but I would certainly never ask that they ban the people who mess up a little with their grammar lol. Everyone makes mistakes every now and then lol. :thumbsup2

VMK should have a button to turn on and off beside of trade, so when you are NOT trading at the moment you can switch it so nobody can bother you with trading. When you are ready to trade you can click on it and switch it back. I think I will write VMK and pitch my idea, anybody else think that could work?

I think this is a GREAT idea!!

I realise they're new, but why so ignorant?
As I enter I get at least five friend requests, even though my signature says to ask first please, and then the trades begin. Even though I never keep anything of value in my inventory, they demand all my rare items or they'll either report or boot me. Then they start demanding pins for crates, and to borrow my pins cause they're staff and they've run out and need to create more stock, and will give me two back tomorrow :rotfl: .

lemon9ed.jpg

The hilarity.

I want to hit all of them!
For example:
untitled9ue1.jpg

I said his reason was he wanted stuff :lmao: .

i hate how you cant say numbers or ur names its like so un cool i hate how bat magic costes 10,000 credits!! well i can fix this because just save for the next magic right now so you will be sure to get the next magic. i hate it i hate it ihate it!! :stitch: i love sitch :stitch:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: what i hate about this thread

this is in order

1 party pooper grown ups who dont like kids like to be cute or younger than they are im just 10 and that is all i do! i love it!

2 boy on vmk called named removed

3 1+2

i stand up for kids vmk is fun!!

maliboomer said:
I realise they're new, but why so ignorant?
As I enter I get at least five friend requests, even though my signature says to ask first please, and then the trades begin. Even though I never keep anything of value in my inventory, they demand all my rare items or they'll either report or boot me. Then they start demanding pins for crates, and to borrow my pins cause they're staff and they've run out and need to create more stock, and will give me two back tomorrow :rotfl: .

lemon9ed.jpg

The hilarity.
dude its crepy but on that invintory i have that stuff too omg
omg

OK, I got one.

It's the last day of the Bat Magic sale. You need a couple thousand more credits. You're playing pirates level three red team only with a lot of other people who just need credits and some punk with something to prove keeps jumping on blue.

Now sometimes I get kicked from a team by the person who started it. When It happens I never try to get back on. But these punks keep hopping on as quickly as they can hoping to sneak in the game on the blue side.

When you get kicked the first time, take the HINT! Either join blue and help or wait on another game.

Now sometimes I get kicked from a team by the person who started it. When It happens I never try to get back on. But these punks keep hopping on as quickly as they can hoping to sneak in the game on the blue side.

OMG - the same thing happens to me in mansion! LOL

The thing that drove me from VMK is the 'taken' dating thing. It should be banned. :headache: :mad: I rarely play now because of this. I also hate it when you cant ride the rides. I want to go on Splash mountain :badpc:

1.)Disconnecting!! Is the worst of all
2.)Not Being Able 2 use Numbers! the only reason for that is bc they dont want you to give out codes... but if they were smart they would just not accept codes!
3.) People who try to make you do something that you dont want to and they say if you dont do it they will report you! Stupid eh?
4.) "closing time"and"opening time" I wish that VMK would be open all day 24/7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter