"What You Hate In VMK"

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Disrespectful and rude people who decide to pick a fight for no reason at all. :confused:

2. Poor sports in the Pirates game that dictionary dance rude names and comments just because you sunk their ship or won. pirate:

3. People that harrass over and over especially when they are members of the Dis community. :mad:

4. Trade requests sent without asking and begging for an item when its not being traded. :eek:

5. Dc and Crashes, especially when there is a special event like the ride-a-thon. :headache:

6. People who bring on mules and pretend its someone else when its actually them. Duh!! :sad2:

I could go on and on and on, but there is one thing on vmk that makes dealing with all this worth it and thats SkippyPaul.. woot woot :love:

First off I must say despite any annoyances that are ever encountered, VMK is GREAT! I am so glad I came across it a year ago (I just wish I would have found it sooner)! Like someone else said, most of the things I don't like about VMK really are not VMK, rather they are some of the players.

The things I don't like:

1. Like everyone else, taken, mummy, duh duh, begging for free, crashing, etc...

2. The second I walk into a trade room I receive trade requests asking if something I have is for trade or asking if I want something (especially when my signature says "Not trading anything I am wearing") and then when I say that it isn't for trade, they beg!

3. When people try to be too greedy for various items that are rare or the "item of the moment." Sure they are rare and worth a fair trade, but there is such a thing as being too greedy. I dislike trading sometimes because it is so hard to judge a fair trade sometimes! I want my trades to other people to be fair as well as people's trades to me.

4. I have dial up internet right now so when they update it takes over 3 hours to log in, 30 minutes to get into the games or rides, and 5-10 for normal rooms! (I only have to deal with this for a couple more days (thankfully!), but I feel for all of those people out there who live in the middle of nowhere and have dial up internet!)

5. I don't like how the only way to receive some items is based on luck because I think I am the unluckiest person in the world when it comes to VMK games and such! LOL! These items are also so sought after that people want an arm and a leg for them and this turns into the whole greedy/fair trade thing again...

Like I said, I think VMK is great and I only dislike (because hate is such a strong word) some things that happen within the game that really have nothing to do with the game itself. :)

Things that really annoy me are:

1) On pirates when people say haha when you sink or kept talking when you ar trying to play

2) When you wait forever to go into a room and then the owner decides to leave and 'buy more prizes'

3) Mummy, baby etc really annoys me

4) Crashing

5) People who cut the line

6) Scammers (however I have been lucky enough not to be scammed)

7) NEVER EVER winning any sword in the stone magic lol! :)

I think I'll leave it there... :cool1:

Can someone explain to me why a thread was bumped that was created solely for bashing VMK? I know VMK has its faults, but so does every other game. At least bump a positive VMK thread to go with it if you must bump this one.

Can someone explain to me why a thread was bumped that was created solely for bashing VMK? I know VMK has its faults, but so does every other game. At least bump a positive VMK thread to go with it if you must bump this one.

( Bump ) I HATE SO MANY THINGS, i'll choose 5;)

1.Taken and " Boys Meet Girls " rooms.
2.Dc
3.People trying to scam me.
4.Showoffs
5.Poor people asking you to be friend or trade instantly ( before you can say " My list is full " or " What do you want to trade? "

I agree, but I think this is mostly about what people do, not what VMK does wrong.

the things on vmk that drive me crazy are

#1. when ppl think ur stupid and try to trick you into giving them free stuff, or when they say that pink teleporters are rare(ya and im beyonce)

#2. I HATE TH GF BF THING IT DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!!!!!( and i get mad too cause the boys on vmk are always like " she is so hat " and im like :scared: what the heck is wrong with you :scared: ) I HATE IT

#3. i hate it when ppl show off that they have inferno. im not saying everyone does it!! so dont be like OMG I DONT DO THAT BLA BLA BLA. lol sorry

#4. i hate it when ppl lie to me on vmk i get so mad.

#5. and the biggest thing that when ppl say im going to report you if you dont do this or give me that. and when they say they are going to boot someone when its ur room.

So what are you sppose to do with inferno if you have it, never use it? Some people have waited a long time to get it, or trade tons of stuff to get it.

VMK should have a button to turn on and off beside of trade, so when you are NOT trading at the moment you can switch it so nobody can bother you with trading. When you are ready to trade you can click on it and switch it back. I think I will write VMK and pitch my idea, anybody else think that could work? :idea:

They have this already, they have had it for months.
Go to the setting button -the third button from the right on the bottom row.

Wow! This thread is over a year old.

While some issues may still apply, many of these problems are very outdated.

In order to not confuse newer players, I am going to close this one. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter