What WDW resorts are at the top of your list to try next?

Wl is the resort of my chosing for my next resort experience at the end of the month. After that I really want to stay at the Contemporay Tower with a view of the castle!

We have only stayed at CSR and we'd like to stay there again for our next trip ....but I really want to try WL, AKL, or BC! ....Also BWI appeals to me!
Ok, I really just want to try them all!:tongue:

We have already stayed at all 4 of the moderates as well as 2 out of 3 of the All Stars. Out of the deluxes, we have tried AKL and WL and we will be staying at the YC on our next trip. I guess on a future trip, we will try the Poly and the GF. Isn't that all part of the fun of staying at WDW?

I keep saying we will stay at the Boardwalk next. However, I know myself and if Im paying for a deluxe, I will have a very hard time not going to the Poly.
Im hoping for a good rate at BW for our December trip, and Ill try convincing myself the tropical feel at Christmas wouldnt be good. I think thats the only way I can do it, LOL!

The next time I am staying on site I will be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort, so that is my next resort to try. Hope to try each one at least once.

Janice
:Pinkbounc

Hello,

Nice thread.

For my December trip, I'd like to try Beach Club, but barring a good AP rate, I'll probably go to the Dolphin using the Gov't rate of $129. Another resort I'd like to try is the Contemporary Tower, but those rooms don't seem to go below $300.

Take care,

Bill

NONE!!! We fell in love once we stayed at AKL and there will be no other hotel for us :p

I would like to try the Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom resort and the Beach Resort.

jeannej
:Pinkbounc

Our next trip in Nov. we will be staying at BWV for 5 nights at the end of our stay. We are trying to decide where to spend the 1st 4 nights. We wanted to stay at the GF but need to trim the budget a little. We will plan on the GF during our following trip in 2005(sooner if we can). After a stay at GF, I really have no other preferences.

I fell in love with the Polynesian when I visited there in December, so I'd love to stay there.
I loved CBR and AKL very much ( stayed at each resort twice ).
POR was okay, but I'm not in a hurry to go back.

Although we usually stay at the Dolphin (love it!) , this summer we are trying something new and making short stays at resorts that we have never been before.

2 days Swan ( for Epcot and Studios)
2 days WL (thank you Ap codes!)
2 days GF ( all we can afford!)

I'm not sure about this plan, I hope we don't spend all our time checking in and out. Like many of you on this thread, we hope to eventually stay at all the resorts. Just Y & BC, AKL , Coronado and All-Star M & S to go.

We are having a lot of angst over whether our next trip will be AKL or Poly, both of which we are dying to try.If we can stay as long as eight nights we will split the stay but if it is a shorter stay we need to settle on one. I just can't decide. My pick is AKL but the rest of the family seems to be leaning toward Poly (for my daughter it is all about the volcano pool.)

We've done BWV and POFQ; loved 'em both but we're looking to try new things.

We have stayed at AKL 2x WL 2x Poly Concierge and in July we are staying at CSR. In December we are doing AKL Concierge!!!!

For my next trip I'd love to try BWI concierge or even the garden suite:D

Oh boy!!! I have lots to try!! What resorts are at the top of my list to try next?....Hmmm...well... I guess any resorts would be fine for me to try as long as money permits. I would like to try AKL and WL...I would like to try YB/BC.

Someday soon, I hope to stay in a Fort Wilderness cabin. I also hope to stay at the All Stars and Pop Century before too long.

So far I have only stayed at the WL and the CR. I am going back to the CR in Oct with the SoG rate. However, I would LOVE to stay at the Beach Club, the Boardwalk & the Polynesian. Of course, I would like to stay at the WL again too! I am hoping that the next time we plan to go to WDW (not this upcoming one), we can afford to stay at either the Beach Club or the Boardwalk- I like the energy there, and I like the proximity to Epcot & Disney Studios.

I'd like to stay at AKL, the Yacht Club and the Swan someday. I could try a few others too for the right price though. So far we've stayed at the Polynesian, PORS, CBR, CSR and the Allstars, with a few of these more than once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter