What WDW resorts are at the top of your list to try next?

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
What resorts do you want to try next? What ones have you tried already, and would you return?

I want to try the BC next (and I will be in 2 weeks, LOL!). I'd also like to try concierge at the AKL and WL.

I have stayed at ASMu, GF, BWI, WL, AKL (x2), Poly (x2), YC.

I would like to try the Junior Suite at the Coronado Springs resort.

We've (myself, DH, DS & DD - ages 8 and 5) tried ASMo, ASMu, and POFQ. We're scheduled for CSR in June with AP rates of only $74.00! ... Can't wait to see the pool since it looks like one my kids will love. We would also love to go to AKL in July for son's 9th b-day if we can get some good rates.

We have tried WL, AKL, POFQ & Dolphin. I would really love to try one of the monorail resorts, preferably Poly but any would be great.

Next trip I am thinking about trying one of the Allstars & splitting it w/a deluxe. I really think that the kids will the AllStars but the adults will not.

We shall see!

We've stayed at Polynesian, Yatch Club, Caribbean Beach, Dolphin 2x, Animal Kingdom Lodge 3x, and plan to try the Swan in November.

Obviously, AKL is our favorite so far and will probably remain our favorite for quite some time. Our DS's are 3 and 6 and my 3 yr. old DS wants to live at the AKL!

When we were in WDW in October, we rode the boat from the MK to the Poly to take DD to the Neverland Club. After seeing the pool and beach area, I have decided that the next resort in which I would like to stay is the Polynesian.

Of course, we are moving down to the Orlando area, so since we will be a 30 minute ride away, I don't know how often we will be staying in the resorts.

DH and I were just talking this morning about where we want to stay for our May 2004 trip. We are leaning towards the YC, but the deluxes (and all the sit-down meals) really put a strain on our finances. After staying at CSR, we feel like we could really be at "home" at this resort. At least until I finish grad school and we become a two income family....then it will be Poly concierge for a week! That trip is already planned, although it's about 3 years away!

My mom comes home from BWI today with lots of pics....so, who knows?????

By the way, she loved the BWI and the whole area!!! She is bringing me home a resort t-shirt and magnet-my two must-have souveniers!!!!

Looks like... back to CSR for our May 2004 trip!!!!

We have only tried POFQ and loved it. But we would LOVE to try:

Wilderness Lodge
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Grand Floridian
and definitely would love to try all of these with concierge :teeth:

Oops....

how could I forget to put in the Beach Club Villas just to be able to try Storm-Along-Bay....the pictures look so incredible!! :earseek:

We have stayed at FW cabins (and camp sites), POFQ, AKL, BC, and Polynesian. Will be at WL in November. Our hearts yearn for AKL but we vowed to try all the deluxes before we returned. We'll skip YC because we really didn't care for BC.

I've stayed at ASMo, ASMu, PO-R, WL, AKL, and the Poly.

I'd like to try Boardwalk, OKW, and PO-FQ next. I eventually want to try them all :)

BC is next on the list for me... I loved AKL - but want to try Stormalong Bay... the only reason I booked BC was for the pool... hope I enjoy everything or I will regret not just booking at AKL.

>>^..^<<

Well....I really want to try all of the deluxes (except maybe GF, for some reason it just doesn't appeal to me). I will be trying out BCV in a few months. We're planning on going in May '04; and for that I think I would like to try WL or AKL. On that trip we will be celebrating ds's 5th birthday, so maybe we will let him help us decide!

We have stayed at CBR and off-site at Marriott's Grande Vista and liked both very much. Next time, we'd like to stay at WL for at least part of the trip. We would also like to try the Poly, AKL, and BC.

We have stayed at the All Star Movies, Sports and CBR. Would love to try AKL or the Poly.

We have stayed at Port Orleans (FQ) and the Polynesian. Loved both, would go back. Next trip is planned for Caribbean Beach, and we hope to do Wilderness Lodge in 2004. The Boardwalk has some appeal as does Animal Kingdom Lodge, but I don't like the feel of the Contemporary or the Grand Floridian, and have no interest at all in the All Stars.

We've stayed at:
Polynesian
OKW (6 or 7 times)
Port Orleans - French Quarter
BWV
BCV
Swan
AKL

We have CS in June (also Doubletree Suites, AKL-Concierge, BCV) , plus VWL (also OKW) in January. I'd still like to do GF.

We have already stayed at 7 resorts: Poly, CBR, ASSP, ASMO, POR, CSR, & POFQ.

This Dec. we will try WL & AKL! We will be back at POR (presumably next Jan.). Next Dec. DH & I will split our stay probably between one of the moderates and BWI. We have never stayed there. We like trying out new resorts! 2005 is reserved for the Poly. It will be our 30th wedding anniversary! The Poly is where we stayed on our honeymoon!

We've pretty much tried everything we want to try, except for the CR tower room. We'll probably give it a shot sometime in the future. But mostly on my mind right now is WHEN can I get back to the Poly!!! :smooth: ;)

We have tried: CBR, WL, Swan, OKW, and AKL (well we leave to stay here in a couple days). Next on my list: BC and CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter