What type of housing would you not want to live in?

Of those choices, I could deal with any of them. I'm not a huge fan of apartments but I could live with it. I know I wouldn't want to live in a tiny home, though. I need a little (ok a lot) more space than that!

We've been watching the History Channel series, Alone. I would not want to live in most of their survival situations. There was one from Season 5 in Mongolia where they just finished telling us that the deadly viper lives in the grass and there's no antidote in the country, but then they show the contestants building their shelters in the deep grass. You couldn't pay me to sleep in the grass where there might be deadly poisonous vipers.

In a tiny house. I imagine they must be smelly because verything seems so closed in.

I would not want to live in an apartment or any place with shared walls. I'd prefer not to live in a trailer, house boat, etc.

one that I am still paying for
That is my goal for retirement. Right now it will be paid of when I am 65. Short of the goal of under 60 but life happens.

Probably single room occupancy. But I doubt that's what many people would want anyways.

I frankly wouldn't mind living somewhat long term in a hostel if I was working a remote job. I understand a few place allow that.

My wife grew up in a crowded urban setting where there was a lot of traffic and noice. When I met her she was living in a room near public transit (BART) where there was regular noise from the tracks. She says that sometimes our suburban house is a little too quiet for her tastes.

would love a beach house or my own private island!!

I'm with on the beach house and definitely a private beach. I'm not sure about the private island but I guess if I owned an island I could afford for all my supplies to be airlifted in every few weeks so the isolation wouldn't be an issue.

No to: HOAs, ground floor apartments, apartments with thin walls, and multiple story houses

Anything where I am forced to interact with others. I don’t mind the occasional chat with neighbors, but there are times I just need to be alone with my thoughts. I can stay in my house with the doors locked when I want to, or spend time outdoors if I am feeling more social.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter