What type of housing would you not want to live in?

I love my house, but could also see myself in a city apartment (as long the area was safe) and certainly a penthouse!

But I have too much stuff for the popular tiny house thing, and a tent in the woods is only fun for a weekend.

No trailer, nothing in a large city......house, but could do an apartment or condo if it was big enough.
I am spoiled with space and storage

That's easy! I just visited a place today and thought, "I would never want to live in a place like this!" It was a huge apartment complex with three floors. It was like a labyrinth of hallways, stairways and doors. It was relatively quiet for the brief time I was there, but I could imagine it getting noisy with so many units facing each other.

I would not want a beach house. I know, crazy! They're fine for a visit but I hate dealing with sandy mess. And the weather in beach areas really freaks me out. I couldn't live where there are hurricanes.

I would love a city apartment as a second home, esp one in NYC.

A log cabin. I love the look, but I have tree allergies and have to be really careful with what kind of wood is in my home. I can't go in places with Cedar!

1) Any housing where your home is attached to another home or has less 15 feet from the next closest home.
2) Any housing in a downtown or midtown area, near bars and restaurants. I like the quiet suburbs

Any Urban situation - apartment/condo/town house, nothing like that. No housing development. I've lived on a farm or large tract of land most of my life, with one exception of our second home.
No - we need elbow room and privacy/quiet/no neighbors!

With that being said, every once in a while it does seem nice to live somewhere that we could walk to nice restaurants and museums and events.

I used to say a housing plan, but here I am :)

Now I would say an apartment building. I'm not a fan of making awkward conversation with neighbors that I run into in the hallways/elevator/stairwells.

I used to say a housing plan, but here I am :)

Now I would say an apartment building. I'm not a fan of making awkward conversation with neighbors that I run into in the hallways/elevator/stairwells.

Normally, I would enjoy the brief conversations, but tight hallways and stairways would stress me out right now.

I can live in any type of dwelling (although I will admit that I have serious hatred for ranch-style homes...sorry, nothing personal).

The location is all that matters. I wouldn't necessarily want to live downtown anywhere (although I do I think would have enjoyed living in Manhattan in my early 20's for a year or two) and I definitely wouldn't want to live anywhere that I have to drive more than 15 minutes to get to a grocery store or civilization in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter