What kind of rates have you gotten in October?

snowmouse

DIS Veteran
We're trying to decide on where to stay in mid October. We're leaning toward Beach Club, but haven't ruled out the Poly or POR (we're a family of 5). I need to hold a room now, but am trying to get an idea of what kind of discounts to hope for. We have an AP and AAA membrships. What kind of rates have you gotten in the past at this time of year??

I am holding a AAA rate BWI Concierge room and would love to know what others paid last year for October rates as well.

Hope that a AP rates or CODE help bring down cost.. :)
THANKS

Two years ago, we got $79 or $89/night at POFQ or POR in October. I would try to make your AAA ressies right away. When we made ours in March for Oct. travel, POFQ was sold out for AAA rates! Right now, I think our rates are around $200/night for woodsview with AAA in Oct.

AAA will be 15% off values and moderates during regular season (which I believe mid Oct is regular season) and 10% off deluxe.

I've gotten an AP rate last October for the Poly. It was $244 a night for a GV view.

snowmouse: If you are planning to stay at the BC during mid-October, you may be out of luck. I tried last week to make a ressie at the BC from 10/18 - 10/23 and it was already sold out, even for rack rate. I was able to reserve a room at the YC for these dates (AAA discount), however the standard view was already sold out, had to go with water view. Many people stay at the Epcot Resorts during October becasue of the Food & Wine Festival.

Even with the AAA discount, my YC rate is $404 per night (ouch). We are staying at POFQ from 10/15 to 10/18 and the AAA rate (standard view) is $141 per night.

I booked AAA and with dining and a 6 day ticket and room at POR Riverside, we are paying $1850...so, tickets should be about $630 of that and dining $480. So about $120ish a night? Basically, I'm saving $190 from what DU quoted me on the same package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter