What kind of food would you like to see at Disney restaurants?

Can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing. To clarify, I am asking for NO MORE Caesar salad as well. I'm sick of creamy based dressings everywhere. Also, I had no idea Disney put anchovies in their caesar dressing....I thought mass produced salads rarely had anchovy in it unless you got it at a fancy restaurant. But anyway, yes please no more to caesar lol.
This summer, we had to wait for the the Pizzarizzo chef/manager had to make our salads separate due to our fish allergy mention.

I’m glad we agree.
(I don’t have the fish allergy, but others do. I don’t think Caesar salads are the most healthy since they are lacking other nutrient-rich veggies)

This summer, we had to wait for the the Pizzarizzo chef/manager had to make our salads separate due to our fish allergy mention.

I’m glad we agree.
(I don’t have the fish allergy, but others do. I don’t think Caesar salads are the most healthy since they are lacking other nutrient-rich veggies)
Agreed. If you pay attention to a majority of Disney's menus--TS and QS--the salad and pasta dish always have a creamy dressing/sauce. Very annoying and unhealthy.

I agree that a sandwich/deli place would be great - especially at lunch when I don't want a heavy meal. I think that's part of the appeal to EoS; it's rare to find a basic sandwich and chips spot anywhere on property.

Bonus points if it had build your own salads, too ;)

I would love to see the World Showcase restaurants go back to a more authentic and expansive menu and have separate lunch & dinner offerings. If this means have a set or limited menu for the dining plans (one factor in the watered down menus we have today), I'm all for it. I remember when DD was small, she wanted both the escargot and frogs legs appetizers at Les Chefs de France. I remember the Grand Marnier crepes, so yummy. It makes me sad that not only are some of those choices gone, but they added boring kids meals like chicken fingers almost everywhere. How are kids going to learn to appreciate other cultures if they eat nothing but the stuff they get at home? Picky kids often grow up to be picky adults. I would hate to see the adult menus changed the way the kids meals did.

The problem is, authentic kids menus don't go over well with the masses. Like it or not, a lot of American kids really are so picky that families avoid restaurants without "normal" kids menus. Just watch this forum for a while and keep count of all the posts about over-9yo kids who won't eat even the Disneyfied adult choices, leading their parents to come here asking if they will be allowed to order as children.

I'd love to see one or two "house specialty" kids meals at each restaurant, so kids who do want real food have some better choices, but I've accepted that we're never going to see kids menus that reflect the cuisine being served to adults. It just isn't what most families want.

Can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing. To clarify, I am asking for NO MORE Caesar salad as well. I'm sick of creamy based dressings everywhere. Also, I had no idea Disney put anchovies in their caesar dressing....I thought mass produced salads rarely had anchovy in it unless you got it at a fancy restaurant. But anyway, yes please no more to caesar lol.

They do. Not much that I can taste, but enough that if you talk to a chef about a fish allergy they'll tell you to avoid it. And at QS locations they use Ken's brand packaged dressings, and their caesar does have anchovies on the label (as the very last ingredient) but contains so little that it apparently doesn't trigger a reaction for my fish-allergic DH because he had been eating it for years before I came along and told him that caesar dressing usually does contain fish.

My daughter is a big fan of Frozen yogurt with Toppings would like to see something like that. Not everyone is a fan of Ice cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter