What is your most favorite item bought at WDW?

My DD who will make her first trip in December seems quite fond of the goofy fridge magnet we got lady time we were at MK just a few months before she was conceived.

A print of the four Haunted Mansion stretch room portraits.

91e442814755ae26750361ab17472bc2.jpg

I thought of another thing that was probably more memorable for the boys......the Monorail set. They played with that for hours on end!! :)

I use my WL refillable mug every morning drinking coffee. I bought it so many years ago that a selling point was that it was good to get free refills for life.

We've only been once and I'm not much for souvenirs, but my DS (who was 8 at the time) absolutely treasured his Pal Mickey. Is that still a thing?

My pick a pearl ring. DH bought it for me for our 25th anniversary. He picked the oyster, I picked the ring setting. It sits in place of an engagement ring on my finger since I didn't get an engagement ring (mutual decision). Favorite inexpensive item is a WDW souvenir teacup I bought on our first visit in 1987. I didn't know it at the time, but it's been impossible to find souvenir tea cups in recent years, and I drink tea every afternoon.

I've been obsessed with tinkerbell since I was a little girl. We lived in Cucamonga and the family would go to Disneyland a lot. Mama had a charm bracelet with tink on it and I would play with it for hours. After I grew up and she died I got the bracelet so that is my favorite but I also have a bracelet of my own with tink on it. I had a little silver tinker bell that sat on my lamp table in the living room that every once in a while if I was feeling blue I would pick up and ring. Sadly, the cleaning lady broke the bell part (she has been fired).

I had my coffee in that mug this morning! :goodvibes I have two of those and two of a different design from Tokyo Disney that I use as my primary coffee mugs. I’d have to think a little more before declaring them my favorite souvenir, but they’re definitely my most used!
I lied. I remembered a Disney souvenir more used than my coffee mugs. I went to Disney in 1997 while I was the captain of my high school’s dance team. At the POTC gift shop, I came across a simple metal keychain that said “CAPTAIN.” I bought it and stuck it on my keychain where it has stayed for the past 21 years.

Oooooh so hard to chose just one so I'm going to list a few and cheat a little bit:

My massive Tigger mug (it's more like a bucket than a mug) - I drink A LOT of hot tea and use this every day
My PANDORA Park Exclusives bracelet - it's a combination of Pandora park exclusive charms from our 2010 & 2016 trips which I'll add to again on our 2019 trip
Our Christmas Tree Skirt and Disney ornaments - everyone comments on them every Christmas
Our Mickey Mouse bathroom set which includes a soap dish, toothbrush holder and hand soap dispenser

This reminds of me of a Mickey head shaped, silver toothbrush holder we have. I really with they still had the unique items they once sold.

Way too many to choose just one. We have many from our first trip (our Honeymoon); but what stands out the most is a pitcher with Snow White and Dopey etched on it along with six glasses p, each with a different dwarf on once side and the letter “C”on the other. We also have a tapestry of t Tree Life from Animal Kingdom we got a few years later. And then there are the photos from when DD was 18 months on her first WDW trip, and we did a photo session at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. They are priceless. Ways to chose from!

Mugs. I've gotten one from every trip I've taken as an adult. They are huge and sturdy and remind me of my happy place. I don't know if any particular one is my favorite, it would be like choosing your favorite child!

Too many to choose from, but love or HM portraits DH and I had done. Looking forward to adding the rest of the family ones on our October trip.

I love my antenna topper collection. They are in my family room so I can see them all the time
Ornaments
pins
jewelry
MM....photos are great!

Way back in the mid 80's, when people weren't scared of everything, Mickey's Pantry at Downtown Disney sold Joyce Chen kitchen knives.
I bought the more expensive one that has a full tang riveted handle and I use it quite a bit to this day.
It's my most cherished souvenir from WDW.

An Engel-Puppen doll from Germany/Epcot.
DD was able to choose all the dolls features/outfit, and the cast member made the doll in front of us.
We have a photo of DD with the cast member and her new doll, a signed certificate of authenticity.

I really like the kitchen Disney stuff I bought; Mickey hand spoon rest, Minnie cutting board, Mickey wine glasses, wooden spoons etc.
Makes me smile every time I use them. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter