What is your date and rate? 2003

RPH, standard room, 8/28- 9/1, $105, rate code 50APH, this was a coupon I received for renewing my annual pass, the Entertainment rate of $110 was also available. A friend of mine is going to RPH the weekend of 9/5 and got a rate of $99, said she called and asked for the best rate and voila!

I was just doing a little checking on rates....at www.hotelkingdom.com I found these...the rate was for almost all of September and into the first week of October! Not sure if you can do better than this with the Entertainment book

Universal's Royal Pacific Resort
Inside Universal Orlando Standard Room $103.83 30% off!

I also found this for the Hard Rock for most of the same time period:

Hard Rock Inside Universal Orlando! Garden View Room 1-4 People $125.77 30% off!*
Hard Rock Club Room 1-4 People $182.00 30% off

We were planning a January trip, however, with the combination of these rates and discount fares available right now we are considering moving things up a bit

Call first and see if you can get the rate for your dates.

If you can, go to www.entertainment.com

Pick a city and order a book. The membership card is in the book, and that's what you show to the clerk at check-in to qualify for your rate.

Good Luck!!

jmkst58--

I called last night and got the entertainment rate for 12/21-12/23 for $135 + tax for pool view at HRH. Much better than the $200 + per night we paid through the vacation package people for our August trip! I can't wait to go back:sunny:

For my adult sons: Apr16 - 18, HRH, Std., 189.00, Hotelkingdom
For us: Apr 16 - 18, RPR, Std., 169.00, Hotelkingdom

I have been to the resorts quite a few times but am new to this Forum. This a wealth of information that I need a little help with. I would normal book through the Loews website and use one of three codes FLO for Florida Resident, APH for Annual Passholder or FAN for the Fan Club. The Miami Beach Loews allows for GOV for Government employees and SEN for senoir or over 50 rates. From reading this forum I've learned about HotelKingdom and the Entertainment Book Rates. With the Entertainment Book do you have to call the hotel directly and ask if they have rooms available at those rates? Can you call the Universal reservation number? When I go to the Entertainment Book website and look under Orlando and click on Hotels the rates are not that good. When they say 10% off the best rate does that mean 10% off the Loews Florida Resident rate? If I book a Standard Room and show my Loewsfirst Gold card at checkin will I be upgraded if available? Can I get a suite for an additional $35? How long does it take to get the Book? FYI if you order it through Mousesavers.com shipping is free. Sorry to ask so many questions and I am sure that most have been answered before if I would just take the time to read. Thanks in advance!!

I have to say that I am really confused too. I have a rate of $219, Club level for this weekend, which was given as the Entertaiment Book (EB) rate. But my 2003 Entertainment Book does not list ANY of the onsite hotels. I only knew I could make a reservation using the EB through this forum - so is it a part of the 1/2 Rack Room rate program that is also listed in the book?

In any case, I would love to know what percentile of rooms are available at each resort on any given weekend for the "special" rates of 1/2 off rack room rate, or Florida Resident, or Fan Club. Is there some kind of formula, or time frame attached?
Thanks for any info - much appreciated!!

I was told that the Entertainment rate was not including Club level when I tried to make my reservation.

UO said that the Entertainment rate was only for non-Club rooms.

Now I'm REALLY confused!!! :(

*Flower*..thats the same info I was always given too.

Thanks Jessica-

At least now I know that if I'm going crazy, you're going with me!!

:teeth: :teeth:

Going Crazy, *flower* ?........Not a chance....I'm already there and back a few times! LOL The company sure is nice though! :)

May as well post my Rate & Date!

December 14-16-03
HRH $129.00 Std Room AP Rate

Royal Pacific Resort Nov27-30 2003 $118.0 booked thru hotelkingdom.com

I am going down for Halloween Horror Nights October 31- November 2. $109/night RPR standard with the Entertainment rate

Motherfletcher,

I actually made them this past Saturday. I was so shocked not only to find availability but the Entertainment rate as well.

I just booked PBH 2-Queen Gardenview at 209 a night a limited time promotional that I saw on Universalorlando.com but I called and booked the rate with the Loews First number. This is for January 16th- 19th 2004.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter