What is your date and rate? 2003

Just booked RPR for $134 on hotelkingdom.com (25% off) for August 7th to 11th. We will be in town for the DCI Drum Corps Championship and a little Universal here and there…

dddad, wish I was going with you. I just spent a full week volunteering with The Cadets on the food truck and driving through KS, OK, AR, and TX. All the corps are so good this year, I wish I could be in Orlando for championships. But, we had already bought our tickets, etc. for our UO trip in September when we got re-involved in corps this year.
Hope you have a blast at UO and DCI!!

I just booked the Hard Rock - October 11 - 19 - Pool View standard - $135 - Using the Entertainment Card.

Deluxe room at PBH $180.00 for 10/24-10/26 (entertainment rate). Is this a good rate??

I have not stayed there yet but the entertainment rates seems to be the best. I got a deluxe at the HRH in Oct for $160 so sounds like you got a good deal.

Just an FYI - I just got back from US/IOA and travelled with a family that got a room at PBH with entertainment book for $140 per night. But the BEST part is: 1 card per room occupant for Front Of The Line privledge. We stayed at the Radisson maingate, but between the 10 people, were able to trade the passes back and forth for FOTL. What this means to you??

When we walked up to the Shreck 4D attraction, wait time was 90 minutes. We were in the preshow within 10 minutes.

Jimmy Neutron? 120 min wait. within 15 minutes - we were inside.

Men in Black? 65 minute wait - we were in within 12 minutes.

I will always pay the extra to stay on property - it is WELL WORTH IT!!

PS - the 1 hour early entry no longer applies - but in exchange, US/IOA now allows you to use your FOTL privlege as many times in a day as you wish - we rode Spiderman 3 times in a row within 45 minutes!

:bounce:

cc1954,

If I would have saw you passing around the room keys to people who didn't stay on site, I would have reported you to the management for the RAT ( would like to use another term, but I don't swear) that you are!!!

cc1954--Im glad you feel so proud to have cheated the system. Many of us pay to stay onsite for the FOTL access as well as the awesome resorts.
Sure we could get a cheap room down the road but staying onsite for FOTL and the great room to many of us is more worth it then running around trying to find a family willing to cheat with us.
I hate to rai on your parade but I dont think you will have many saying...ohhhh how cool of you :(

Well - I am sufficiently chastised!! I will never ever stay at Universal without staying on site. But why are you all so mean?

cc1954--Im sorry if it sounds mean but many of us pay for the privledge of FOTL and then you come in here to brag about how you got to use it but didnt stay onsite. Well I dont think its fair you get the same benefit I do when you are staying off site. They have machines there for you to get some express passes or you can buy a pass book. Yet you did neither of those.
Many here will feel slighted--as I did--when you stay off site and dont even try to buy the passes or use the machines, just use someone elses card.
Just like when people post how they got there 3 or 4 yr old in for free since they look 2. We use the boards to share our discounts, and good tips but no one is usually very excited when others post how they beat the system. Not trying to be mean just FYI.
I see your new and hope once you been on the boards a while you can see how we try to share some legitimate tips on how to save.

Thanks to the info on this board, I was able to save $26 on my room rate at the RPR, staying just one night 09/19 at a FL resident rate of $99. I had booked a reservation with an AP rate of $125, but then the couple we're going with wanted to eat at Tchoup Chop. I tend to be a "tightwad" restauranteur, usually eating at Bennigan's or Chili's and I was afraid of "sticker shock." So, I searched for the restaurant w/my browser and your site was on the list. I was surprised at the room rates listed, since the agent knew I was a FL resident, but didn't offer the resident rate. When I called back, she said they aren't allowed to advertise that rate - You have to ask for it specifically. Well, now I saved $26 on the room rate and have that little extra $$$ to eat out at a "fancy" restaurant - WITH NO KIDS!!! Can't wait!

October. $110 per night with the entertainment card. We would have stayed off site if the card hadn't saved us so much.

I just booked a garden view room at the PBH for an Entertainment rate of $155 per night thanks to learning so much from this board! My dates are September 25-29.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm planning on going August 2004. Is it better to book my room now - they say entertainment rates aren't out yet.......or wait for the rates to be out.......and try to change the rate later. Will they do that???

Booked yesterday:

Hard Rock Hotel
Sept 11 - 15, 2003
$125 Garden view - entertainment

I had so much fun in July when I took my son and his friend I decided to go back for a 'girl's weekend'. That's what happens when you take advantage of the 2 for 1 annual pass! :) The great airfare sale at Southwest didn't hurt either...$39 each way!

Carolyn

I book RPR at $110 @ nite for Sept 20-23. I am traveling solo. This will be my 1st visit to Universal. I am really looking forward to it. Should be a fun trip by myself.

I love these boards. I have learned alot from them

lLast nite booked RPR for 11/21 and 11/22, standard view, 110.00 per nite, entertainment rate. It would have been 125.00 for water view. We are very pleased with this rate.

Thank you to whoever mentioned that they received a better rate using the entertainment card than their AP.

Mary

l

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter