What is the one thing disneyworld would never sell?

What is one thing disneyworld would never sell? i would say pepsi products i don't think will will ever see the day LOL

Walt Disney was a businessman. He wasn't opposed to working with anyone. Pepsi was a day one sponsor at Disneyland, but so was Coca-Cola.

TMS-456t.jpg

And the original It's a Small World was mentioned.

1180w-600h_TDID-worlds-fair.jpg

Let's revisit condoms and pepsi.

Pepsi = gross.
Condoms = fewer kids= fewer Disney customers $$$.
Disney will never sell= Pespi Cola Condoms

I can think of something very rude that would never be sold on Disney property, let's just say it's not one of Andy's toys...

Never say never.

To put it in the most kindest of ways, adult toys.

I bet you'd have probably said Target would never sell those either. Have you visited your local Target "personal care" aisle recently?

Never say never.

I bet you'd have probably said Target would never sell those either. Have you visited your local Target "personal care" aisle recently?
No, I am not shocked at Target. Sharper Image has been selling “back massagers” for years.

I was thinking more along the line of princess “lifelike” dolls. 😳😳

No, I am not shocked at Target. Sharper Image has been selling “back massagers” for years.

I was thinking more along the line of princess “lifelike” dolls. 😳😳

Target doesn't even pretend they're for your back...

😆 on the dolls, though. I can agree with you on that one!

They are behind the counter, along with a few other things. But they do sell them.
I have seen them hanging on the display rack with all the other sundries, next to the eye drops and cotton balls. There wasn’t any attempt to hide them, but no attempt to draw attention to them either. They just blend in with the band aids, pain killers, cold meds, etc., in the resort gift shops.

I don’t think WDW would ever sell a competitor’s products. You aren’t going to find Shamu next to Harry Potter next to Mickey Mouse unless Disney has purchased the IP.

Guns (real but I havent seen fake ones in a while), weed, gum, zebras (live not stuffed),

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter