What is the one thing disneyworld would never sell?

Disney does not own them so Disney does not sell them

Yes the Speedway has gum, tobacco and rubbers. No Disney shops carry gum.

That is true but the OP asks what "disneyworld" [sic] sells, not Disney the company. Disney World is the location and includes any third party vendor on property. If you don't have to leave property to buy it "Disney World" sells it.

ETA: I think of it this way. If someone asked what "Orlando International Airport" sells I'd reply with anything you can buy there. I wouldn't limit it only to things sold by the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority explicitly.

That is true but the OP asks what "disneyworld" [sic] sells, not Disney the company. Disney World is the location and includes any third party vendor on property. If you don't have to leave property to buy it "Disney World" sells it.
Correct. My original response was to leebee asking if Gum is still not available. My response meant yes, you cannot get it from Disney and my DH still needs to trek over to Speedway when he runs out.

yup-look at what happened with alcohol in the parks. walt told the saturday evening post in 1956 — “No liquor, no beer, nothing. Because that brings in a rowdy element. That brings people that we don't want, and I feel they don't need it.”

As he served all his buddies and corporate sponsors alcohol in his private apartment. 🤣

Disneyland also used to have an "Intimate Apparel Shop on Main Street. It sold the current styles (for 1955) but also showcased Victorian era items. It apparently closed after only about a year with the Crystal Arts shop absorbing the space.

As he served all his buddies and corporate sponsors alcohol in his private apartment. 🤣
Club 33 in Disneyland has always sold alcohol. And of course your can get beer and wine in California Adventure.

Copyright for 3 circles.

Not sure but those 3 circles may also be a venn diagram for their business model going forward: Guests spending the least money, guests having the most fun, and WDW’s concern if either will return within 3 years.

I can think of something very rude that would never be sold on Disney property, let's just say it's not one of Andy's toys...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter