• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What is the best tasting beer?

What is the best tasting beer? 🍺 I don't really drink it but I do like to make beer batter recipes so I would love to know Disboarders, what are your favorites?
If you're specifically looking for something for beer batter, I recommend using a pilsner. Pilsner Urquell is normally pretty easy to find and will have a strong enough flavor to give some taste to the batter.

The interesting part is Inbev which owns Budlight also owns just about every other national brand including Modelo which is the new number 1.

It's a little bit complicated. Actually a lot complicated. It's a brand license that allows the American license holder (Constellation Brands and not AB InBev) to make its own version of Modelo and Corona for US distribution.

The best beer I've ever had is called Hurricane in Kingston. It's a lime sour, aged in rum barrels, made at a local brewery in Milford, MI. It's also pretty rarely available even at the brewery, and nowhere outside of it.

For mass-market beers, I really like Blue Moon. The orange flavor balanced out the bitter from the wheat beer.

I don’t drink beer, but when making a beer batter, it partly depends on what I’m cooking. For fish, I like a traditional lager and have found that both Pabst blue ribbon and Coors banquet are just fine, and easy to find. For veggies I like something a little lighter and Asahi, which is a rice lager from Japan does well.

Best tasting "real" beer: Negro Modelo

Best tasting "beer": Schofferhoffer Grapefruit Hefeweizen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter