• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the best pool at the value resorts?

Art of Animation- it's the largest one and plays underwater music. There is also a splash area.

I'm partial to the Hippy Dippy pool at Pop, but I haven't checked out the AOA one which does sound really cool.

I was at AoA last summer and going to POP next week. The AoA main pool is awesome. There is plenty of space and there is music under the water that I enjoyed.

Another vote for AoA.
Their splash pad area is huge and fun too.
At 3, my DD spent much more time running around in there than she did in the pool.

From the 3 yo perspective:
That resort with a pool that has wet water :goodvibes

Although parents probably prefer a splash area because then the parent doesn't have to be in the pool with the kid.

Of the 3 that I have used. AS movies, pop, and AoA. I would say AoA by far. surprised nobody has mentioned the biggest advanatage to AoA pool with little ones being the zero depth entry.

Yes - the AoA pool is huge, has a zero depth entry, fountains, a splash pad, underwater music, etc. The kids loved it. For a change of pace, the Cars pool at AoA is also super cute with the safety cone cabanas.

Yes,it is The Big Blue by far-I call it the Storm-a-long Bay of the Values.:)

Also IMHO,the 2 most "unique" Pools in all of WDW are Value Pools-the Bowling Pin Pool at Pop Century and the Calypso Pool(aka the Guitar Pool) at All-Star Music.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter