What is going on with JetBlue?????

Reading all this gives me anxiety! I'm flying JetBlue out of Newark in November to MCO. I booked early and already they moved the flight from 9:30am to 10:30am. I'm panicking about further delays and/or a cancellation. This is our first disney trip. I'm so worried.

Don't panic - you're still flying out early in the day. JetBlue has nice customer service. Bring headphones and a hoodie/blanket and you will have a nice flight!

Just changed our flight on JetBlue from leaving Newark at 5PM to leaving Newark at 5AM.

Did some research and saw the flight we were supposed to be on has awful numbers statistically in terms of being late/cancelled.

Luckily because JetBlue altered our original flight we were able to change that flight to a different one and they waived all the fees which was HUGE.

We were seriously considering dropping at least 350$ to get new tickets completely, to alter the tickets would've been nearly $450 in fees and charges.

Good for you! We leave EWR as early as possible. Very crowded airspace up here and delays build up quickly.

Don't panic - you're still flying out early in the day. JetBlue has nice customer service. Bring headphones and a hoodie/blanket and you will have a nice flight!
Thanks! I didn't make any plans for arrival just just in case something happens anyway. Going to try to be positive it all works out in a timely manner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter