• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

" What If "

OMG! I was thinking about that in the shower the other night, well, about being able to empty a whole room with one click.

Weird stuff....:hippie:

Add this to the list of "you know you're way too into VMK when ...."
you think about VMK in the shower.

Funny the things you think of in the shower but.....

What if.......
YOU could design a new vmk feature AND have it named after you.

Skippypaul aka Rob
Feature title: Rob the Room
Description: The rob the room feature allows you to empty your room with a single click of a button. Great feature for room builders or ppl who want to move out quick.
Bug Be Gone!
Destroys all "bad" (dc, crash, not the fun) bugs in VMK. @_@ The best feature EVAR!!

P.S. I spelled evar that way cause I wanted to.

Fan Fantasy Fan Fantasy lets you make your room look and feel like a public room every day.
1. Put in your favorite public room. Like Fantasyland in the sky.
2. Sell tickets to your friends since Fan Fantasy is for Private Parties Only.
3. When you get back to your room. It will look exactly like the chosen public room.!

OT Fan is a part of my vmk name.

I would make the Victory button a permanent part of the bottom of the screen. It would be used whenever you were doing a quest and had to return to the quest owner's room. Then you wouldn't have to do a search for it AND you could get into the room whether the owner was in the room or not so you could finish the quest! Very frustrating to do a quest and have one of the last tasks be to go back to the owner's room and find something and the owner is no longer in their room!

Victory is a nickname for me in VMK.

Lots of great ideas for improvements in VMK! I wonder if they will read this and implement some of them.

Fan Fantasy Fan Fantasy lets you make your room look and feel like a public room every day.
1. Put in your favorite public room. Like Fantasyland in the sky.
2. Sell tickets to your friends since Fan Fantasy is for Private Parties Only.
3. When you get back to your room. It will look exactly like the chosen public room.!

OT Fan is a part of my vmk name.

great idea!!!!

:thumbsup2 There are some great ideas on here! I really liked the one with taking away everything in the room. Well, as for me..

Code Red

When you are going to be away from your keyboard, you could press a button that makes the sign "AFK" above your head, like the trade sign.

Not very original, but I would certainly like it. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 There are some great ideas on here! I really liked the one with taking away everything in the room. Well, as for me..

Code Red

When you are going to be away from your keyboard, you could press a button that makes the sign "AFK" above your head, like the trade sign.

Not very original, but I would certainly like it. :goodvibes

i think that would be a GREAT idea! a lot of people are afk when you go up to talk to them lol so sometimes it takes me a while to figure out where everyone went...afk land! lol.

Hmmm.... well.... lets see.... I might have to think about this one for a while. A feature named after me ..ScooterJake :moped: :moped::moped::moped: Oh yeah I got it instead of blue, pink, yellow and green car magic we would have blue, pink, yellow and green scooter magic. Magic command word : Scoot! :moped::moped::moped::moped:

how about being able to choose more then one item at a time when buying. that would be nice instead of buying one crate at a time when you want 100 of them.

Hmmm...not sure if I mentioned this in a previous thread -- how about a button that makes us invisible on our friend's list? This way if we're working on something like a quest and don't have time to visit with others, we could click invisible and we look like we are not on. ;)
WoW!!! I would love that! I hate it when I am doing something important (like a quest). People always message me telling me to come where they are because they are playing cute or boot or falling chairs! I would always be invisible..:)

Hmm..
Flower Fountain?
It can transform your room into a garden with many different varieties of flowers and trees.

OMG read the newsletter ppl...............
Hmm some new features added to vmk like
ROB THE ROOM..........clear the room with a single click of the button
wow to bad we dont get credit for our ideas.
Arg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter