" What If "

SkippyPaul

Nascar VMK Centerfold -February-
Funny the things you think of in the shower but.....

What if.......
YOU could design a new vmk feature AND have it named after you.

Skippypaul aka Rob
Feature title: Rob the Room
Description: The rob the room feature allows you to empty your room with a single click of a button. Great feature for room builders or ppl who want to move out quick.

OMG! I was thinking about that in the shower the other night, well, about being able to empty a whole room with one click.

Weird stuff....:hippie:

How about the POP-it room. Choose any amount of funiture. Then click one button and it automatically designs as room fully furnished :)

I have often wished I could take everything out of a room with just one click.
I vote for that. :cool1:

I would like to be able to teleport past people who block doorways!!!

One other thing mentioned a while back is return to a room.
How many times have you been in a conversation and said you had to leave and just as you do someone says something else to you and you miss it; you did not record what instance you were in and cannot return because they were not on your list of friends. A return button would be nice. :)

Hmmm...not sure if I mentioned this in a previous thread -- how about a button that makes us invisible on our friend's list? This way if we're working on something like a quest and don't have time to visit with others, we could click invisible and we look like we are not on. ;)

Hmmm...not sure if I mentioned this in a previous thread -- how about a button that makes us invisible on our friend's list? This way if we're working on something like a quest and don't have time to visit with others, we could click invisible and we look like we are not on. ;)

ROFL if my Dh had it his way he would play the whole game invisible. He like VMK alot it is the people that invade his kingdom he does not like. NOt really he just finds it hard to chat and gets frustrated when people ask himself. So he would rather play all by himself.

A-Days, while not invisible, you can at least work undisturbed now with the room choices for allowing guests.

Not sure how to title it after me, but a feature to indicate how many items we want to buy, at least under furniture and specials, limit of 10 or 20 with the ability to go backwards in the scroll (since we can't just type in a number).

What if.......

ROB THE ROOM....

LOL! I think some of you are missing the point. It's a new feature that goes along with your name. SkippyPaul is known as Rob in VMK, hence "ROB the room"

So, I'll take a stab at this. And perhaps I'm the one that has interpreted this wrong (wouldn't be the first time...:rolleyes1 )

PICK PINK - Click on any piece of furniture, click on the color of your choice, and poof! it's instantly colored. How I'd love to be in a room full of PINK palm trees.... Aaaahhh....

how about the Gnome Roam feature? With click of this button, it automatically thakes your character on the daily credit run!

How I'd love to be in a room full of PINK palm trees.... Aaaahhh....

OMG that is so funny! I can just see your room everything in it would be shades of pink!
I laughed to hard, I think my co-workers are now going to have me committed, it wasn't enough that go to the "same" place every year on vacation - I belong to a internet group, based on a game, about Disney World and we have discussions on how to make the game more Disneyfied.

Mint's Hints: When on a quest, if on a task with a multiple choice question or a "say the answer" question, click a button to be given a hint about the answer.

What if.......

I'll start with my favorite:
ROB THE ROOM....this feature allows you to empty your room with a single click of a button. Great feature for all room builders.[/QUO

Giggles...:lmao: Cool feature suggestions.

I love the change the colors... everything I own would be Pink..muahaha!

The Gracie Grow! - Resize pieces of furniture; especially rugs and crates.
The Be Be's Broke: Automatically replenish credits to 50,000 when it hits 25 credits? :rolleyes1

What if.......

I'll start with my favorite:
ROB THE ROOM....this feature allows you to empty your room with a single click of a button. Great feature for all room builders.[/QUO

Giggles...:lmao: Cool feature suggestions.

I love the change the colors... everything I own would be Pink..muahaha!

omg I vote NO for this enhances feature sorry Pink and Sweet lol......but I have a feeling all my rooms would be pink
:)

LOL! I think some of you are missing the point. It's a new feature that goes along with your name. SkippyPaul is known as Rob in VMK, hence "ROB the room"

So, I'll take a stab at this. And perhaps I'm the one that has interpreted this wrong (wouldn't be the first time...:rolleyes1 )

PICK PINK - Click on any piece of furniture, click on the color of your choice, and poof! it's instantly colored. How I'd love to be in a room full of PINK palm trees.... Aaaahhh....

Ty pink for clearing this up for me. Sometimes my fingers move faster than my brain thinks.

Ok ppl try this again. This feature that you are responsible to design should you choose to accept the mission MUST be named after you. I am skippypaul in the room.......aka Rob.....so mine is ROB THE ROOM.......one button clears it from floor to ceiling.

Ok sorry Mine will be Panda Pounce: teleport past people blocking doors! :cool1:

My vmk nickname is Panda

Ok, how about Dizzy up the Room, where you can click a button that makes all the chairs in the room spin 'round and 'round until you click again to make it stop. :teeth:

What about

Jazz Preformance!

It changes the room music to jazz :D

MrSamm greenee Room! this would be where u come in and your clothing flips hair skin and what ever you are trading turns to green.

or

MrSamm's forever room this would be where you come in and never get DC no matter how much you dont move

MrSamm is on of my titles

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter