• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What I learned after a 4 parks 1 day trip

How closely did your result match what your plan was going in? Were you more opportunistic when it came to choosing which park/attraction/character to move to next?

There was about 1-3 things per park that I was not able to accomplish. My plan was very close to what I was able to accomplish though. Some things happened that I did not plan like meeting certain characters. It was better to overbook and drop a few things rather than not planning enough and having to come up with things to do. I will admit my phone started to die at the end of the day and it became difficult to see ride wait times or even look at my plan on my phone. Because of that my MK plan turned out to be the most different.

Awesome, I would love to try this someday. You did really well! And got in a A&E visit without FP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter