• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What I learned after a 4 parks 1 day trip

seashell7290

Mouseketeer
Yesterday I had planned an all four parks in one day trip solo and I was surprised how successful I was! I was able to complete the following:
Animal Kingdom (8am opening)
-Ride everest x2
-Meet Russel
-Meet Mickey and Minnie
-Rode Dinosaur

Epcot
-Rode Soarin (30 min wait when it was posted 75)
-Grabbed a ham and cheese croissant
-Met Belle in France
-Met Mulan
-Grabbed a beer in Germany
-Met Aurora
-Met Aladdin and Jasmine
-Rode Nemo
-Rode TT single rider

Hollywood Studios
-Met Chip and Dale
-Met Max (not scheduled just happened to come out after Chip and Dale)
-TOT FP+
-Indiana Jones Show
-Grabbed a carrot cake cookie
-Star tours FP+
-Had a TSM FP+ but did not want to wait for it so I hopped to max out time at MK

Magic Kingdom
-Met Tinkerbell
-Met Goofy and Donald
-Saw Enchanted Tiki Room
-Crystal Palace Dinner (Got to see a bit of the Parade while I waited to be seated)
-Rode Carpets while Wishes was going on (everyone should do this!)
-Rode Pirates (they really need to fix those boats. My shoes were soaked)
-Met Ariel
-Met Rapunzel and Cinderella
-Met Anna and Elsa
-Rode 7D

I think the day went pretty well and I will say I drove to each park and had snacks in my car to curb hunger. Free starbucks water helped me survive the day. I think I had 4 venti waters. Parks crowds were rather below average besides Food and Wine and Magic Kingdom. I was waiting for crowds to leave after Wishes but it just did not happen. I racked up 33,000 steps on my Fitbit and now need a day to recover! Also I would not have me so many characters without Kenny the Pirate's help. It pays to have a plan. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer!

How long were the princess waits in Epcot? We want to meet a few before hopping to HS on our trip.

I went to see Belle at 11 and was the first one in line by waiting in France before the WS opened at 11. Mulan's line was pretty short during her first meet (I think 11). If you get to the meet about 15 mins before they are scheduled to meet it does help to not wait too long. Highly recommend checking out Kenny the Pirates website on character meets.

I'm in the early stages of planning 4 parks in 1 day for myself, my wife and our 6 year old daughter for our December trip. Seems like most people opt for using FP for DHS when doing this. Thanks for posting!

Awesome!! Thanks for this info. My daughter and I are planning on hitting all four parks on one of our days in November. I scheduled FP+ at DHS too. I have debating on whether or not to invest in the character info on Kenny's site and I think after reading your post I will go ahead and bite the bullet. I know my daughter would love to meet some extra characters.

Hubby and I are considering 3 in a day, but I suspect it will wind up being just two. I might have to send him this thread though. I suspect if I do we might end up with a day trying to do 4 lol

IMG_4341_zps6apujpff.jpeg

I collected all the signatures on a photo matting. Got the idea from the wonderful people on this board! I carried around a fanny pack of sharpies to get all of the colors but I think it was worth it.

Well done - did 4 in 1 last year with a break and 3 in 1 this Saturday. It is actually rather exciting to do

Wow, sounds like fun!! This was my itinerary for four parks, one day. It was a rainy, rainy day so we spent a lot of it trying not to be soaked. We also got a bit of a late start and stopped to take cute posed photos several times. Also, we were CMs at the time so were in no hurry to "get things done". It was a fantastic day though!!

Hollywood Studios
- Met Mickey & Minnie
- Animation Studio Class (RIP)
- Grabbed lunch at Studio Catering Company

Animal Kingdom
- Rode Everest
- Met Mickey and Minnie
- Grabbed Dole Whip :)

Epcot
- Met Mickey and Minnie (perhaps you are sensing a theme)
- Walked all the way around WS, took a selfie in each country
- We all grabbed a drink somewhere, mine was the Plum Wine in Japan
- The Seas with Nemo
- Sit-down dinner at Coral Reef

In between, we made a quick stop at Trader Sam's to see if a friend was working, and then got right back on the monorail.

Magic Kingdom
- Met Mickey
- Watched Celebrate the Magic
- Rode the PeopleMover
- Rode Space Mountain

The most special part was meeting Mickey 4x in one day!! Wow, that mouse can travel fast :) If anyone is attempting to complete this fun challenge, I suggest you use a car. That definitely shaved off a lot of time.

Nice job!. I've done 3 in one day, but not the full four. Sounds like you had a good plan and a good time!

Wow, sounds like fun!! This was my itinerary for four parks, one day. It was a rainy, rainy day so we spent a lot of it trying not to be soaked. We also got a bit of a late start and stopped to take cute posed photos several times. Also, we were CMs at the time so were in no hurry to "get things done". It was a fantastic day though!!

Hollywood Studios
- Met Mickey & Minnie
- Animation Studio Class (RIP)
- Grabbed lunch at Studio Catering Company

Animal Kingdom
- Rode Everest
- Met Mickey and Minnie
- Grabbed Dole Whip :)

Epcot
- Met Mickey and Minnie (perhaps you are sensing a theme)
- Walked all the way around WS, took a selfie in each country
- We all grabbed a drink somewhere, mine was the Plum Wine in Japan
- The Seas with Nemo
- Sit-down dinner at Coral Reef

In between, we made a quick stop at Trader Sam's to see if a friend was working, and then got right back on the monorail.

Magic Kingdom
- Met Mickey
- Watched Celebrate the Magic
- Rode the PeopleMover
- Rode Space Mountain

The most special part was meeting Mickey 4x in one day!! Wow, that mouse can travel fast :) If anyone is attempting to complete this fun challenge, I suggest you use a car. That definitely shaved off a lot of time.

Oh I love this idea of seeing Mickey at every park. And thanks for the tip on using a car. Great idea.

I love park hopping! We always make a list of the "must dos" in each park. Then we do an estimated time schedule including our FP times. If time permits we do extra attractions. The park with the biggest list we visit last. Usually do FPs there also. I agree that driving from Park to Park is the quickest way. I did learn from my September trip, if you do want to use WDW transportation, park at the last park you plan to visit. We did MK first, park hopped using buses, DHS was our last park and it sucked getting back to the TTC to get the car!

Very Impressive, especially considering traveling time

I had to laugh at your comment about the Pirate's boats. It just went through about a 6 month refurb. I thought the refurb was supposed to fix the boat's taking on so much water. Either the refurb didn't work it they had to fix some other major issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter