What does everyone think of Fast & Furious Supercharged?

Rode this with the Virtual Queue time. I am a huge Fast and Furious fan and was not sure what to make of the ride. A character that was killed a couple of movies ago was the bad guy, they kept talking about cell phone tracking. Something that has not been brought up at all in the movies. The ride was way more violent than the movies tend to be. Overall I may do this one again if the wait including the preshows is at like 20 minutes otherwise it will get a hard pass. In all honesty I will not ride Jimmy Fallon again if someone paid me. There are plenty of other quality attractions that I can do. Hompefully theu build the new HP caoster bigger than what is currently visable getting off the Hogwarts Express at Hogmead or we will be having this same thread again about that.

Hope you're right. This is two complete duds in a row for Universal with Fallon and now F&F.

There's only so much you can do when you rely on screens to provide all/nearly all the action.

Absolutely correct the screen stuff needs to come to a halt. Two great rides like Jaws and the original Kong ride are now gone. Neither had screens and were both classic rides. Plus Universal has let maintenance in the parks slide and it's becoming noticeable.

Did it Monday was really looking forward to it
Like OP said they keep talking about cell phones
The ride started I got shot in the face twice with water wiped my eyes and it was over.

I thought that couldn’t be it?????
But it was over
Plain awful!!!

I love Kong and kept hearing its like that well not to me.
Never have to do it again.
So disappointed
I do love Jimmy Fallon though we did it 4 times it is hysterical.

When I first heard about the ride when it was still being developed, I had hopes that this would be Universal's version of Test Track. Instead, just another simulator and giant screen ride.
I'm a fan of the F&F franchise-cheese and outlandish CGI stunts and all. This ride had none of the charm of any of the movies.

PS - I liked the Jimmy Fallon ride. I went in with no expectations and really found it fun
We really liked Fallon too, but then we do watch him late night sometimes. I'd do Fallon over F&F anytime!
Liked Kong too. And we still enjoy MiB.
For the record I'm one of those that also enjoy Tiki bird room at MK too...:D

We were there in late April during previews. From the commercials and the name, we weren’t sure if we wanted to ride it, it might be too rough (3 age 50+). We got to the bus and I noticed there were no restraints. How bad could it be? What a waste of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter