What does everyone think of Fast & Furious Supercharged?

Gina V.

Earning My Ears
I went on the first time today. I was disappointed because it was so short, and most of it was a simulator. I'm a veteran of theme park rides and flight simulators, and I felt this ride offered nothing new or innovative. Still, I didn't hate it, and probably will go on again.

I have not been on it yet and already dread the ride

Lol

Too many less than stellar reviews of it

I’ll try it 3 times before I call it not a repeat for me

The Fallon ride was a big fail for me and I think I F&F will be in that same category for me

Not worth the hype. And I think I sat in the worst seat, front left. I was looking behind me to watch part of the show.

I did not like it at all The pre show was awkward. I was surprised by how bad the acting was from the professionals on screen. And what was with saying “put away your cell phones” a million times? We sat in the back and could barely see anything. And what we did manage to see was pretty bad CGI.

Terribly dull. Lots of talking... preshow, after we were in the vehicle, after the short chase scene. The "action" of the ride was super short and not great. The story line was hard to follow, and the "ride" was nearly all story line.

We did the virtual line, but it was still a waste of time.

It is our least favorite ride at Universal. Boring.

My least favorite ride at ANY park and i’m talking kiddie rides. Shameful, of the this is the best you can produce in this day & age.

What floored me were many of the people milling about in the exit gift shop and among the cars on display outdoors were exclaiming how great it was.:crazy:

Never thought i’d Say any new ride was worse than Fallon’s snooze fest.

We just did it. Not worth it to us.

The line was long, even with EP, and then two preshows, not entertaining - and the second one was weird; why were they treating the character like she didn’t know anything... it was odd and felt rude; what was the point?

The ride itself, I was expecting something like Kong given the ride type, but no. We were in the back and couldn’t see much of anything. Not that there was that much great to see. One and done for us.

When I first heard about the ride when it was still being developed, I had hopes that this would be Universal's version of Test Track. Instead, just another simulator and giant screen ride.

When I first heard about the ride when it was still being developed, I had hopes that this would be Universal's version of Test Track. Instead, just another simulator and giant screen ride.

That's what is the most disappointing. Knowing what Universal is capable of and the possibilities for this ride. It feels like they took the lazy way out.

Right? I assumed we'd have some good action that wouldn't matter that we've never seen the movies. But nope. Dull, waste of time.

We just got back yesterday. I agree it was kind of short, the one thing I did like was that it wasn't just one screen, you could look left, right or forward and it still felt like you were there in the scene. It did feel kind of lacking in other ways though. I would've been disappointed if we had to wait in standby but since we used Express it wasn't as big of a deal to us that it wasn't spectacular.

Positive things:
* Nice queue - a lot of cool cars to look at and some intriguing stuff.

* The “ high speed tunnel” is cool. Feels like you are driving really fast.

* We kind of liked the pre shows, even though i can see them being cringe worthy for some.

Negative things:

* Story line makes no sense and the ending is just bizarre (no spoilers).

* The cars dont move that much. Like in Kong, where the movement is incorporated into the action.

* The screens dont go all the way up, so you are never “in” the story.

* It is just flat out boring. I agree with others, the worst ride in both parks (not counting kiddie rides). But it is still all right if you have plenty of time in the parks, it is not a waste of time in my mind.

I haven't been on this yet but I've been on the studio tour in Hollywood where they have the short Fast and Furious portion and I could not believe they decided to turn it into a full ride. It's so boring

We went last week and thought it was awful. We had gotten in line in the afternoon one day and decided it was too long, so left. We came back to a walk on and were so glad we did it that way. any wait for it would be too long.

That's really disappointing to hear. I am not a Fast and Furious fan bit one would think from the title the ride would be fast and furious!

PS - I liked the Jimmy Fallon ride. I went in with no expectations and really found it fun.

PS - I liked the Jimmy Fallon ride. I went in with no expectations and really found it fun.

By my own standards for the F&F Supercharged ride (where I said it was nothing new or innovative), I shouldn't have liked the Jimmy Fallon ride. It, too, is just another simulator with nothing new to offer. But it left me feeling happy. I don't watch Jimmy Fallon's show (nor have I seen any of the F&F movies), but it was enjoyable, and at least had a bit of length to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!