What do you really want?

Here are a few things id like to get for some friends in VMK
I really would like a stitch hat for my mom Doodlebugakj
Something like a Snowman or Clock for my Sister and 2 freinds.

i would love
minnie
Black mansion pants
Purple vmk shirt
Pink Princess shoes!

Hey I have Black Mansion Pants I can give you LMK when you are available, also I'll have to check for the VMK shirt I am not sure if I have one(tho I have most color bling if you or anyone is interested in any)

---
My wishlist:
Green explorer
Mickey Window
Silver Ears

What shirt is this?

I think she's refering to this shirt:
VMK_T-Shirt_28Fitted29_28Dark_Purpl.jpg

Let me know which color snowmen you are missing and I can help.
I have one gray mansion suit I was saving for Happy_guest, but I think she would be happy if a child got it. Sorry I only have one, but I could give one green explorer suit as well if that would help. PM me a time to met on Friday or the weekend.

Thank you very much for the help :)
PM sent

I'm so sorry to see this! I can't help you with these things, but is there anything else they've wanted in VMK that's not super rare? Please let me know.

Oh no problem Do you happen to have a Royal Castle Prop or Royal Leaping Fountains?

Thank you :)

Oh no problem Do you happen to have a Royal Castle Prop or Royal Leaping Fountains?

Thank you :)

I wish I could help you with this too, but I was, in the words of Cogsworth, ba-roque, during Royal month. I need to hunt down this stuff myself! :laughing: Anything else? Seriously, please let me know.

OT: I just want to say thank you those who made three of my VMK dreams come true:goodvibes :thumbsup2 Now all i'm looking for are a sparrow shirt. Thanks again everyone :D

see on the 18 of april (this month) its my BFF birthday she is 14 and she is new to vmk i traded all my stuff but she doesnt like it i am barely get to see her any way she has always wanted mickey & minnie hat haunted mansion or any other outfits and hats :confused2: :confused3 :banana: :cutie:

I'm changing my wants to just simply a mansion clock. Not because of it's rarity, because I've never had one before.

EDIT: Lucky 1300 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter